Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLJ

WKR
84tu04.jpg
So finally after 44 pages I see a “Gunfight” reference? Would have guessed way earlier on that one. Thanks @Drenalin

3Esski

Lil-Rokslider
Good on Outdoor Life. Based on the story told by old leg shooter himself, that was the correct outcome. As small and meaningless as the act may be, I will by a copy this evening. The memes in this thread alone are worth the 4 or 5 bucks. I'm sure there are other sketchy individuals associated with them, but ignorance is bliss.

The Guide

WKR
I guess it's different around my house because a story that has "my wife shot a BOAL and I had to whip three guys for her to be able to keep it" would be a pretty awesome story. That being said I agree with how Easton handled it. I don't think I would have been mature enough to handle that way. I'm certain I wouldn't have been 20 years ago.
Looking at it through the perspective of a man with children at home and a lot of future ahead of him, is a deer worth dying over? Is it worth getting you or your wife shot over? Is it worth having the chance that your wife sees you get murdered or murdering someone over a deer?

Not worth the fight in my eyes. But, I would have shot that deer in the skull plate before I walked away from it. Neither of us gets to have the trophy.

Jay

Fowl Play

WKR
I just literally sat here reading this whole thread while my wife packed her bags and walked out the door. We are going out of town for the weekend but I have something I have to do tonight. She was going to wait and we were going to leave together this evening. I think I heard her say something about why wait if I'm just going to sit here on the computer giggling.
Rockslide meme gang —causing marital issues since ‘22.

Status
Not open for further replies.