Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I ever did anything to fire up the Rokslide meme makers against me, I think I would just kill myself.
Ha, I had the same thought.

Most new hunters are taught to perform the act as if a Trooper is always watching you and could write you a ticket. The new standard is to hunt as if a WKR is always watching you and may start a 50 page meme thread about you! That’s should put the fear into the ethically blurred!

View attachment 622157

had to add the last line

So that’s how I had it originally drawn up, but I kinda thought leaving it out made it more, because people’s brains would transport themselves to when they watched that movie, and they would play it in their own heads and hear Matthew McConaughey’s voice themselves, and remember their friend who used to always say the same thing, and it would just be a bit deeper and more personal. Trying to be more artful in my meme game these days.

go_deep

WKR
So that’s how I had it originally drawn up, but I kinda thought leaving it out made it more, because people’s brains would transport themselves to when they watched that movie, and they would play it in their own heads and hear Matthew McConaughey’s voice themselves, and remember their friend who used to always say the same thing, and it would just be a bit deeper and more personal. Trying to be more artful in my meme game these days.
84ujht.jpg

mcr-85

WKR
It worked. I heard him say that line in my head when I seen your meme....sorry to modify such great art. I shouldn't have messed with it.

I just literally sat here reading this whole thread while my wife packed her bags and walked out the door. We are going out of town for the weekend but I have something I have to do tonight. She was going to wait and we were going to leave together this evening. I think I heard her say something about why wait if I'm just going to sit here on the computer giggling.
84uk2b.jpg

@PathFinder

But what is your favorite meme so far?
asking for a friend.
Man I'm really not sure I could pick one. This thread had me absolutely rolling a few times. The Rokslide Meme Gang has become a major political force at this point. You're all either going to end up on watch lists or hired by the NSA to make propaganda
Hopefully at some point I'll be able to get Easton and Rachelle to scroll through it and see what they think.
Good on Outdoor Life for sticking to some principles rather than trying to save face. I was a bit surprised but glad they did.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

GSPHUNTER

WKR
a61786b18785dd03ec1816fb51062a6d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now I got to watch that movie again.

CorbLand

WKR
Man I'm really not sure I could pick one. This thread had me absolutely rolling a few times. The Rokslide Meme Gang has become a major political force at this point. You're all either going to end up on watch lists or hired by the NSA to make propaganda
Hopefully at some point I'll be able to get Easton and Rachelle to scroll through it and see what they think.
Good on Outdoor Life for sticking to some principles rather than trying to save face. I was a bit surprised but glad they did.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
You get them to scroll through and I will buy a 30 rack for the poster of their favorite meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.