Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness I have never seen so many responses like this and curious what you think this is going to due to his future in the hunting industry.

Folks are tired of BS coming from the "influencers" all the time. Then - often the influencers rally and defend each other - and like MF, nothing seems to happen. It pisses people off.

This one really pisses me off. What he did is inexcusable IMO.

I stopped reading after page 21 but I gotta come to Easton's defense on this one. Lots of dudes playing badass thinking he should have 'stood up for his wife' -- I guarantee, as a father of young children, my wife would respect me 10x more for expressing my displeasure with the situation and then being 'man enough' to walk away.

It was her hunt, not his, and it seems like the only possible way it could have gotten worse for her would have been to watch her husband get in a fight.
Honestly thats the snowflake mindset of this generation. I am in my early 40’s and in decent shape. Most people my age and older would agree that hands would have been thrown before that jackwad took our wife’s deer. I didn’t grow up with camera’s everywhere and law suits around every corner. Everybody is a product of their environment. Today’s environment creates weak men. Also, that fist fight on the mountain would have likely been the end of it. No social media, no fish and game. Settled on the mountain and moved on with life. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Honestly thats the snowflake mindset of this generation. I am in my early 40’s and in decent shape. Most people my age and older would agree that hands would have been thrown before that jackwad took our wife’s deer. I didn’t grow up with camera’s everywhere and law suits around every corner. Everybody is a product of their environment. Today’s environment creates weak men. Also, that fist fight on the mountain would have likely been the end of it. No social media, no fish and game. Settled on the mountain and moved on with life. 🤷🏻‍♂️
What a man

Honestly thats the snowflake mindset of this generation. I am in my early 40’s and in decent shape. Most people my age and older would agree that hands would have been thrown before that jackwad took our wife’s deer. I didn’t grow up with camera’s everywhere and law suits around every corner. Everybody is a product of their environment. Today’s environment creates weak men. Also, that fist fight on the mountain would have likely been the end of it. No social media, no fish and game. Settled on the mountain and moved on with life.
Well said. Also I can tell you one thing for sure, never in a million years would I have any fear of a man wearing that little leather cowboy hat AVB rocks.

If you aren't an animal wrangler / entertainer with a TV show, don't wear that stupid hat.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

I stopped reading after page 21 but I gotta come to Easton's defense on this one.
Yeah, sorry. I’m not giving Easton any passes here.

He’s a poor mentor and his poor decision making/decision helping is what started this whole thing downhill. Encouraging a beginning hunter to sling lead at long distance is foolish, irresponsible and ended up exactly how any responsible hunter would expect.

Everyone on that mountain sucks as hunters and sportsman. Just because AVB is a special brand of idiot doesn’t give Easton and Rochelle a free pass on their part on this idiocy.

I thought, S*ck it, got ban on the slid. I used the asterisk in case it is and just hasn't been noticed yet.

Yeah, sorry. I’m not giving Easton any passes here.

He’s a poor mentor and his poor decision making/decision helping is what started this whole thing downhill. Encouraging a beginning hunter to sling lead at long distance is foolish, irresponsible and ended up exactly how any responsible hunter would expect.

Everyone on that mountain sucks as hunters and sportsman. Just because AVB is a special brand of idiot doesn’t give Easton and Rochelle a free pass on their part on this idiocy.
Being a complete tool and making a wise decision in choosing to not get arrested while your parents are babysitting your kids all over a deer are separate issues.

This boondoggle started because of his poor decisions, I agree, he doesn't get a pass for that.

But what would I know? I'm just a snowflake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back