Aram Von Benedikt

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaperPin

WKR
There’s always more to a story. . . someone is even stranger than we think!

The exact reason why I stopped hunting WA general deer. I've never seen it so bad and it has gotten to a point where it is just dangerous
This happens every year during gun season in Iowa when the pumpkin armies are in the woods. Not unusual for a deer to get ventilated by multiple members during a push. Things get complicated when guys party hunting shoot at does when they don't have doe tags and want somebody else that didn't shoot, that has a doe tag, put theirs on it. It can get very challenging when that deer that gets multiple hits is a nice buck.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Chris Kyle was also the first to admit that he missed a lot too
In his book, he said he wasn't the best sniper by far, he just had more opportunities. He had 160 confirmed kills out of 250 claimed. Farthest kill 2100 yards, confirmed. He was in a nest with another sniper, they were taking turns behind the scope. One time he woke up, his fellow sniper said I never saw a bad guy. Kris took over and within a few minutes his .300 WM rang out, his buddy said, son of a bitch.

CorbLand

WKR
I don’t think so. In his mind he did nothing wrong and has been wronged by this disgruntled girl. Just wait, he’ll twist this into him being the victim!
You dont have to wait, he already did.

Overall, I have mixed feelings on the whole ordeal but I do feel that in the end, he should have let the girl take it home. Something about being the bigger person.

If she had shot it and it ran out and he killed it instantly, I would have said its his deer. But they both wounded it and basically it came down to a foot race, a foot race that should not have happened.

The part that I have a problem with is the red herrings he threw in his part of the story. The dude is a professional writer, he knows what those are and why they shouldnt be used. He intentionally put them in there to get peoples emotions running.

Last edited:
You dont have to wait, he already did.

Overall, I have mixed feelings on the whole ordeal but I do feel that in the end, he should have let the girl take it home. Something about being the bigger person.

If she had shot it and it ran out and he killed it instantly, I would have said its his deer. But they both wounded it and basically it came down to a foot race, a foot race that should not have happened.

The part that I have a problem with is the red herrings he threw in his part of the story. The dude is a professional writer, he knows what those are and why they shouldnt be used. He intentionally put them in there to get peoples emotions running.
💯

mcr-85

WKR
No one deserves a big buck for their first deer. By the way, here is my daughter's first buck. What a monster!

Hypocrite
4e639807eee01ad9bfc78ac1b9d19291.jpg

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.