AR hunters

JJ3

FNG
I’ve considered it. And after this next range trip, I’ll decide what to do. I have a larue sitting in the drawer waiting to go into a lower.

I’ve yet to have an issue with any of the drop ins I’ve used yet. But doesn’t mean it isn’t the cause.

I do know Buffalo bore has its issues as well. But three in a row…? Damn it was frustrating.

is 450 bushmaster? If so it headspace’s off case mouth and crimp can change a lot.

I hunt with ARs because I am comfortable with them ergonomicly. Really just prefer them. We also meat hunt does and I’ve taken 3 in a group of 5 before. We also have black bears around here. Adjustable lop is great for my kids too. We use 556 with 55s, 73s and 77s and 300blk with 110s. Never lost one.

Just a lot to like.

I hunt with ARs because I am comfortable with them ergonomicly. Really just prefer them. We also meat hunt does and I’ve taken 3 in a group of 5 before. We also have black bears around here. Adjustable lop is great for my kids too. We use 556 with 55s, 73s and 77s and 300blk with 110s. Never lost one.

Just a lot to like.
I find them ergonomically nice as well. My Air Force veteran hunting partner doesn’t agree with me. He prefers bolts. But in his defense he was almost in the military.