AR/Gas Platform Easy Button For New Build?

Timjohnson11

Lil-Rokslider
I'm contemplating an AR build as it it really the missing piece to my gun portfolio. I'd also like it as a bit of a trainer platform to just burn some brass at 300 - 500 yards and practice exThat said, I know literally nothing about the various brands and build approaches to this space. Is there an easy button here? Is there a well priced complete rifle that offers attractive weight and high-level accuracy? For example, Seekins offers their DMR in a 6 ARC. That seems like an easy solution here but is upwards of 8 pounds and $2k. Any other competitive complete build options out there in the 22 ARC or 6 ARC? I'm leaning towards 22 ARC but that is a topic for a different thread.

I know people will say "build you own" but given my lack of familiarity with the space, I think it'd prefer to buy a complete package unless it really was materially cheaper to get to a similar level spec. Is there an easy botton here? Any reccomendations are welcome!

Also feel free to point me to an existing thread if this topic has already been hashed out.

Have a grendel thatll probly go 6arc once the ammo is burned up. That said I'd go 223 first.

What kinda high level of accuracy are you expecting from an AR?

This seems to be the only AR I grab anymore. Light,handy, an can still lob one across the canyon when needed. Just a PSA upper on some random parts.
1000000087.jpg

Back