Sold APR 6.5SS rifle, including brass & 156 EOLs (like Maverick Light but w/Tenacity action)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m274

WKR
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This rifle was ordered just before COVID lockdowns and delivered in August 2020. The hunts I planned with it were cancelled and I've ended up just shooting my 25SST rifle with this one sitting in the safe. I figure this is better in someone's hands and in use. It is not one of their standard offerings on their site. The closest rifle to it is the Maverick Light but this has the Tenacity action and not the anTi of the Maverick light.

Rifle specs:
- Defiance Tenacity Action, Burnt Bronze cerakote
- Proof Light Sendero 24" 1:7.5 CF barrel, threaded 5/8x24, Burnt Bronze cerakote
- TriggerTech Special Trigger
- APR BDL Bottom metal
- McMillan Game Hunter with APR's custom paint job
- Weight of empty rifle is 7.03 lbs (7 lbs 0.48 oz) per my postal scale

Rifle: $3295 shipped to FFL of your choice

Dies, Brass & Bullets:
- 4 x 50 ct boxes of unfired 6.5 SS brass ($440 current price before shipping)
- 1 x 50 ct box of Berger 156 EOL bullets (~55-70 if you can find it in stock)
- 1 Forster Ultra Micrometer Die Set - 6.5ss ($239 on Sherman's site), never used
Total current retail would be $735 + shipping + tax (if applicable)

For buyer of the rifle I will sell the die set + Brass + Bullets for $675 delivered price. If buyer does not want dies + brass + bullets I will keep bullets and list brass + dies separately.

If you're in Seattle WA area and want to do face to face transfer then I can also sell you a pound of RL26 for non-stratospheric pricing (sorry, can't ship this as no hazmat authorization). Only offered to rifle buyer, will not be selling this separately.

I am an FFL but this is a personal item, not an FFL inventory item. The rifle will ship through my FFL. For local sales I can process the in-person transfer for no additional fees.

Listing will be posted on multiple forums.

Right Side Full.JPEG

Left.JPEG
Right-Chambering.JPEG
Weight.JPEG
Brass Open.JPEG
Brass Closed.JPEG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.