Anyone With AutoCAD or Similar?

TX_Diver

WKR
Looking to get 3 simple drawings made to use as an attachment for a sample RFI that my wife is going to use for some training.

Spent an hour on smartdraw and have an idea what it should look like, but can’t get anything professional enough created so far.

Drawing 1 - foundation plan
Drawing 2 - floor plan
Drawing 3 - continuation of 2

These are very simple drawings, not for construction, don’t need to be fully detailed out, etc. They just need to realistic enough looking that they don’t look cheesy as part of the training material she’s putting together. (Looking for them to have building grid lines, a title block, a few general notes, etc.)

We’d draw them by hand but that wouldn’t really meet the realistic look that’s needed.

PM me for more info if you would be interested in helping.

you needing a PDF or .dwg?

Are these just conceptuals to give a Arch/MEP firm or you trying to solicit bids on this? If you're trying to solicit a bid will you have your contractor provide a set of plans that can be reviewed by an engineer?

OP
T

TX_Diver

WKR
you needing a PDF or .dwg?

Are these just conceptuals to give a Arch/MEP firm or you trying to solicit bids on this? If you're trying to solicit a bid will you have your contractor provide a set of plans that can be reviewed by an engineer?
PDF.

They will be used as part of a sample request for information that is part of a training on RFI basics. It won't be used for construction, bids, or anything like that ever. It wouldn't be an issue to have "Sample Only - Not for Construction" in the title block somewhere or something like that too if needed.

ben h

WKR
Here's a drawing of an RFI on a project I was involved with. It shows the original and the Rev 1 in response to the contractor wanting to change floor joists and direction.

Attachments

• sample RFI floor framing plan.pdf
    353.2 KB · Views: 22