Anyone using the Badlands Diablo Dos ?

Flgrizzy

Lil-Rokslider
Hey guys -
I bought the Badlands Diablo Dos a bit over a year ago (thinking I'd FINALLY make it out to an Elk Hunt ... but, it hasn't panned out ...YET).
Are any of you using this pack ? Any feedback is appreciated.
Thank you.
Frank

Jbxl20

WKR
What kind of feedback are you looking for? That exact particular bag or a bag that size? What kind of hunt are you planning. I have a kuiu venture 2300 around that size. But mainly use an EXO 6400 for longer hunts.

OP
Flgrizzy

Flgrizzy

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Badlands pack … SEEMES heavy to me but, I planned on using it as an entire hunting season day pack. From whitetails to most any trip / hunt that I hope to go on. It fits more than enough for a day. Just curious if you guys rely on one pack like this ?

98XJRC

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Diablo Dos and use it for whitetail hunting. It makes for a solid day pack and can store everything I need for the day in it. I haven't used it to pack any meat out as in the past we've just drug them out. While a bit on the heavy side it does carry nice, however as already started if your looking to pack some serious meat out you may want to consider an alternative.

I just pulled the trigger on an EXO K3 4800 as that was what they still had available during the sale. I'm contemplating selling the Diablo Dos and purchasing an 1800 bag only to replace the Diablo for my day hunts. I got the 4800 for future hunts and don't necessarily need the space at this time.

OP
Flgrizzy

Flgrizzy

Lil-Rokslider
Awesome.. Thanks guys. I drag out deer so, I’m not looking to pack out meat (the elk hunt - if it ever happens - may be another scenario) So, it sounds like as an overall EDC I made a good choice 👍