Anyone using Ozonics or an ozone machine (and willing to admit it)?

Ditt44

Lil-Rokslider
I have never used one but... the other night I was in a box blind which overlooks a dozen acres of brush/weeds/wet lands. The floor is about five feet off the ground but it is built on a slope putting it close to 20 feet above a food plot 20 yards in front of it.

I had an old doe and what I would guess was a 2.5 year old doe and two young button buck come in from my right front. The buttons were first and turned from a trail into the plot and began to feed. The older doe was third and she pulled up on the edge of the plot. The younger doe walked by her, calmly at first. There was virtually no wind and I am now 35 yards from the younger doe but well over her head. She begins sniffing the air and rotating her head left and right... like radar, zeroing in on my scent. She locked onto 'me' in the box for several long seconds.

Every hair on that doe was on end. Her neck to butt, standing straight up. She knew something was not right and calmly, but firmly turned and walked away almost stomping all four feet. "Mom" turned and followed her, totally unaware. The boys fed in front of me for almost another half hour before disappearing into the woods on the far side of the plot.

That made me think, hmmm... maybe I should hang one of those ozone things on the outside of the box. I have a Scent Blocker pop-up box in my basement that I use now and then during the season and only for a few minutes each time. I never hang around while it runs. I hate more gadgets but a guy has to wonder sometimes, especially in that hunting scenario. Very cool to watch that doe zero in on me, stare me/blind down and just firmly walk away.