Anyone purchased from Firearms depot?

Macintosh

WKR
Has anyone purchased from these folks? Mostly wondering if it’s a scam place, I searched and found a few reviews, some good some bad, just wondering if they are legit and if I’ll get what I order. Looks like it, but seeing a lot of scams for firearm-related stuff so figured I’d ask.

def90

WKR
Their listed address doesn't match up with the building and addresses that are there when you plug it in to google maps. Call their number and see who answers. Another indicator of a scam is if they take zelle and other online payments.

Hmmm…I purchased 4 boxes of some 7mm-08 ammo and two boxes of 10mm ammo last Saturday. No ship notification yet. But I did get a refund email for part of the total this morning?

OP
M

Macintosh

WKR
Hmmm…I purchased 4 boxes of some 7mm-08 ammo and two boxes of 10mm ammo last Saturday. No ship notification yet. But I did get a refund email for part of the total this morning?
funny, the reason for my post is I was going to buy some 7mm-08 ammo from them, they had barnes ammo at lowest price on ammoseek. I bit the bullet and bought elsewhere due to inability to get a positive go-ahead review anywhere I trusted. Love to hear when you get the product how it works out, assuming they're legit they have some decent pricing and stock.

Laramie

WKR
They pass the obvious tests and on another forum a few guys said they received what they ordered. Seems legit.

fmyth

WKR

Badseed

WKR
I ordered some cases of shotgun ammo a few months back and received the shipment quickly. They even sent me a goofy sticker of bruce willis from die hard with him in a hvac vent and a lighter. I would buy from them again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got nervous after reading this thread yesterday, so I sent them an email asking for the status of my order. They responded that the 10mm had been cancelled as out of stock and refunded (hasn’t shown on the card yet) and the 7mm-08 shipped. They included a tracking number that looked legit. I’ll update when I receive it.

02sedona

FNG
I have had good luck with a purchase of 1k rds of 7.62x39 in the last year. They had a great price and shipping was reasonable