Anyone Ordered From Atlasworxs

Gunnin4U

FNG
Has anyone ordered from Atlasworxs? I ask because they shipped product quickly but I wasn’t wondering how long it took to receive? Shows that it’s caught up in customs for days. Any information appreciated

IMG_3127.png

Cliffy65

Lil-Rokslider
I have not, but -

Check that tracking number with USPS or click on the details of the tracking in AusPost as there may be a second tracking number added once it hit the states. They generally don’t update the tracking as efficiently once it lands in another country, so it may just be very slow to update on their site.

Otherwise, jammed up with USA dock strikes?

OP
Gunnin4U

Gunnin4U

FNG
I have not, but -

Check that tracking number with USPS or click on the details of the tracking in AusPost as there may be a second tracking number added once it hit the states. They generally don’t update the tracking as efficiently once it lands in another country, so it may just be very slow to update on their site.

Otherwise, jammed up with USA dock strikes?
Probably hung up with forklift drivers wanting to be paid over $200k a year….

ODB

WKR
Customs can be quick, or not. The 28th was only Saturday. I’d not worry at this point.

Yeah the last stuff I bought from that side of the world took a few weeks to get here because of clearing customs, also probably because it looked like C4 if you xrayed it (clay for bedding a rifle unfortunately 😂)

wyogoat

WKR
I ordered bottom metal in about July? Had it in less than three weeks so not too bad. If you need specifics I can probably find my tracking number. I didn’t think the wait was too bad.