Anyone hunted in Serbia?

smoke

Lil-Rokslider
At a recent SCI event, I bid on a roe deer hunt in Serbia - bid on it thinking I would never win. Well . . . looks like I'm going to Serbia. Any of you ever hunt that part of the world? If so, any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks much!

feanor

WKR
Haha that’s true. Do yourself a favor and get up to date on Djokovic and his exploits and you’ll win over some locals for sure.

WKR
Don't know about Serbia but I dated a Bosnian not too long ago. From what she said, hunting is a bit "rudimentary" there but she had limited knowledge from her brother. She had the most amazing body I've ever seen though so if you're single, I'd keep an eye open.

Pooner

FNG
Don't know about Serbia but I dated a Bosnian not too long ago. From what she said, hunting is a bit "rudimentary" there but she had limited knowledge from her brother. She had the most amazing body I've ever seen though so if you're single, I'd keep an eye open.
Now that's useful info for a guy headed over there.

Get up to speed on Denver Nugget center Nikola Jokic too....2 time NBA MVP, last year's NBA finals MVP, etc.

Suera

FNG
Roe deer in Serbia is nice hunt, yo will enjoy the hunt don't worry. They have basically two kinds of areas. One is big forests with step mountains in these areas is tough hunt, but the landscapes are wonderful, usually the roe in these areas aren't big trophies... Due to the hard weather and not enough food to make good horns.
The other area are fields , thousands of acres ,flat country with some small groups of trees and rivers in the middle and the roes live in these places, there usually the genetics is better and you can hunt a big one.

Serbia is very safe country, you can travel without problems, the people is not the most kindly but is ok, the women are nice haha 😆