Anyone have trouble with Colorado apps?

coast range

Lil-Rokslider
Man I decided late that I wanted to add an antelope point. I logged in and started applying for just that point at 530pt. Hour and a half later just couldn’t get it finished.
Everything good til I clicked if I was a robot🤦‍♂️tried multiple times just couldn’t get past that point.

Just wondering if anyone else got screwed

I added second and third choices within twenty minutes of the deadline and got my confirmation emails almost immediately.

I had trouble adding an elk point, was getting frustrated, kept getting an error and to read something at top of the page. Couldn't find anything about it.

Turned out I had added an elk point to my cart already and didn't realize it. Went smooth for me otherwise, but I probably beat the rush.

UncleBone

WKR
Put in my apps on sunday as well. Woke up last night with it in my head that I forgot to apply for elk. double checked, all good. These things sure can cause people a lot of stress!

SonnyDay

WKR
The only issue I had was for elk and maybe one or two other species the only “unsuccessful option” available was “nothing”. But I feel like in the past when this has occurred I have still gotten a preference point if I didn’t draw 1st choice…

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I went in last evening and changed my goat app to a PP. I'll be helping a buddy with his really good elk tag, and didn't even want to take a chance of drawing the goat tag to foul that up. Had no issues.

PMcGee

WKR
The only issue I had was for elk and maybe one or two other species the only “unsuccessful option” available was “nothing”. But I feel like in the past when this has occurred I have still gotten a preference point if I didn’t draw 1st choice…

You automatically get a preference point if you don’t draw your first choice. I was a little confused by this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro