Anyone else having problems with USPS

archp625

WKR
Shipping has been slow with every shipping company for me. I think people got used to the Amazon style of shipping. Not that it has resorted back to the good old days people are freaking out. Myself included. A lot of the stuff Im buying I don't need until November but I want to now.

About a week ago I received 2 packages. I was supposed to get 3. Per the USPS tracking the 3rd had been delivered with the others, so I called them. The gal tried to tell me it was delivered per the drivers scan of the package. The only issue is that I was there and personally received the 2 packages. The day after my call the 3rd package arrived. USPS does not have an accurate reliable tracking system, so be patient.

I haven't seen any issues. Ordered some Sevr Broadheads and received them in about 3 days. Pretty good I think. Sent my sons Scuff PS4 controller in to have it repaired and used USPS. Shipped on Friday and it arrived on Monday.

Fullfan

WKR
Same problem here. Bought some broadheads from a fellow in Oklahoma on the 17th, delivery date of the 21st. They arrived yesterday.

Ddog

WKR
Like a lot of other guys who were stuck at home, I was gearing up like a damn maniac. Had issues with all of the carriers. Mostly not too bad, but a couple big dollar items went missing completely. Fun stuff.

We are about 90 miles from the nearest Amazon DC and I’ve ordered quite a few things with them that have delivered via their in house fulfillment system. If anything kills USPS it’ll be that. Our USPS experience has been pretty good aside from a pack that accidentally went to CA for a few days on its way fro !ichigan to Wyoming.

I hate the 3rd party UPS stores so I never use them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Seth

WKR
I get the best (worst) of both worlds here in rural NM. Pay for FedEx and they then hand it off to USPS for final delivery. Just adapt to our new normal, I guess.

MT257

WKR
I have a bow string that started out in the middle of the country. It’s now been on a two week tropical vacation in Honolulu.

Sb23

FNG
USPS is terrible. I’ve had “delivered” emails while at home and no delivery. I’ve had “delivery attempted” and I’m at home, or not delivered to do dog. I have no pets. I think they just make crap up sometimes. I’ve had packages lost. I avoid them at all costs.

BFR

WKR
Ordered parts for my Jeep from 4wd, got the Priority Mail tracking number and verified it was shipped. After 4 days no package, checked tracking, package went from Los Angeles to Denver, I’m in Montana, after Denver it went back to Los Angeles then Salt Lake. OK, it’s in SLC, should be arrive soon, nope, off to Chicago, back to Denver then SLC, again. 3 weeks and thousands of frequent flyer miles and I finally got it. Thank you USPS.

shippng in general has been screwy since Covid...ive had stuff sit for weeks and bounce around cities. just had a tracking number last week go cold then suddenly it showed up in the system days later. i see USPS has a service you have to pay extra for called premium tracking. all in all my stuff makes it to destination. i also had a porch pirate over the past Christmas season. postal insurance didnt cover. luckily it was only a 60$ item.

Lawnboi

WKR
Shipping services are overwhelmed. Now that businesses are back open, and residential deliveries are still booming for the rona, everyone’s got to pay.

targetpanic

Lil-Rokslider
We have had some serious delays with both UPS and USPS. I shipped a bow from MA to GA priority mail...it took 13 days to get there and it hadn't "moved" from the first distribution center until the day it was delivered.
Ordered exhaust fans from Amazon that shipped immediately but took 3 weeks to arrive. My son works for USPS, he said the number of packages went through the roof when Covid hit and lots of stores shut down...he said it is still ridiculous the number of pallets of Amazon packages they have to deliver each day.

dryfly101

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve seen delays on large items. In fact I have a MR backpack that I bought on archery talk that was scheduled for delivery Monday. They updated the tracking to say “delayed” with no other information. I guess we’ll see. No issues with small things though. Last package that made it to me was actually a day early.

SMOKYMTN

WKR
Yes I noticed everything taking longer than usual. To be fair however, USPS and UPS are the most consistent in my backyard. I talked to my postal carrier the other day and she told me that she's having to make no less than 3 trips back the post office everyday to pick up packages to deliver. They're just overwhelmed at this point and I can understand.