Anyone else having problems with USPS

Cady Creek

Lil-Rokslider
Happy to see this thread. USPS tracking has shown some gear sitting since 7/21 with no movement. Probably wasn’t the time to gear up for a hunt!

River_Rat

FNG
Ordered a new sig kilo 1000 off camofire a couple months ago. Estimated delivery time was 7-10 business days by USPS but a month later it said that it was on the way to the distribution center still. Called camofire and they said something was wrong and found out it was lost so they they were going to send me another one that day. Ended up being out of the kilo 1000 and upgraded me to 1800bdx for no charge! Camofire (black ovis) earned a lifetime customer from me for sure! Well ran business.

Opah

WKR
I ordered my Tent July 9th it was paid for on the July 11th and the tracking number given says it was delivered July 2nd. You talk about fast delivery ! Only issue I still haven't got my tent, and every morning lately when I look in the mirror I hear SUCKER ! I should have known better

I've had issues with just mailing a regular envelope... a few payments to vendors for material (some very large ones) mailed over 6 weeks ago & not delivered yet. Now I just take the check directly to the closest location & get a receipt & let them mail it to corporate. Some companies can process a payment with a picture of the check too.

Everything was going fine until this thread started...
2823d064d7dc34ea0cbbead567c030c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

netman

WKR
I ordered a few things to picket my mule out from Outfitters Supply. They shipped out immediately. USPS has said by their tracking that the package is out for delivery every day since I placed my order.

N2TRKYS

WKR
I don’t think I’ve ever had an issue with USPS or FedEx. UPS, on the other hand, is a different story.

I hated USPS when I lived in the mainland, but it is the fastest and cheapest way to get stuff to Hawaii. I shipped my bow out a few years ago....3 days and it was here.

ODB

WKR
I’ve been told tracking is a courtesy and if the stops aren’t updated, well, they aren’t updated...

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I ship a few packages almost every day. Admittedly it’s always in 6x9 padded envelopes, but my glove compartment is chock full of USPS shipping receipts from the last 4 months. I’ve had 0 issues.

Now buying stuff online the last few weeks, the tracking has been terrible, no updating from multiple online websites and shipping companies. I got a package today from powder valley. 2 hours later I got the email from them that said my package was ready for shipping and gave me the tracking info.

Finch

WKR
Yes. Been waiting on an order of arrows from blackovis for 3 weeks now and no updates. Both parties have contacted usps and have heard nothing... Going to buy some more arrows locally soon I guess

This will probably piss you off but i ordered a jet boil from black ovis a few days ago and it is being delivered today per tracking info.

Of course, this is the 2nd attempt. Ordered it a few weeks back and it arrived with a huge dent in the box. Stove was bent to hell and basically unusable. Black Ovis took care of it even though it wasn't their fault.

HankNM

Lil-Rokslider
Not really with USPS here in remote NM. ......UPS & Fedex yes,most of the time. Hell they leave packages at the post office & the market down the street half the time cause the roads are bad.
I can track an item to local hub w/UPS & then it gets sent back as undeliverable,while they send another package & there it is at my gate... Just had to re-order three things that came the month before,but half the order came.
Fed ex just misses most. Never the same driver or rarely. They must get lost all the time or dissappear....

Rodéo

WKR
This will probably piss you off but i ordered a jet boil from black ovis a few days ago and it is being delivered today per tracking info.

Of course, this is the 2nd attempt. Ordered it a few weeks back and it arrived with a huge dent in the box. Stove was bent to hell and basically unusable. Black Ovis took care of it even though it wasn't their fault.
Nah you're good. Got the arrows in on Wednesday after waiting more than two weeks with no shipping update... I've ordered stuff from blackovis before and have normally gotten it in 2/3 days. It wasn't there fault on the arrows, that was all USPS.

Ucsdryder

WKR
It’s getting worse quickly. I have 3 incoming packages. All are arriving late. All haven’t left the distribution center they went to. All were Supposed to be delivered mid last week.

snuzzo29

Lil-Rokslider
All the carriers are having problems. I am waiting on a package being delivered by UPS. They put it on the wrong truck and sent it to the wrong hub. Last month I had a USPS package sit idle for a week before moving and then another package that was lost between UPS Mail Innovations and USPS before finally being found and delivered a week later. Had other packages delivered that took just a few days through both UPS and USPS. It is hit or miss right now.

3darcher2

Lil-Rokslider
USPS tracking is and has been terrible. Apparently scanning or uploading the scan is optional because I couldn't tell you how many times things have been delivered here and tracking still shows it's at the first post office. Then a few hours later the whole thing loads. Additionally, they old 2 day Priority is now the new 1 week When We Get Around to It.

I couldn't tell you how many times FedEx "can't find" my house, despite the fact that every mapping program in the world drops a pin right on my living room. They also keep backing up delivery times all day and then poof, rescheduled.

When I see anything other than UPS for the shipping method I cringe.

IN_Varmntr

Lil-Rokslider
USPS has been sucking bad lately. Not only are there horrible delays, but they've been upcharging envelopes I've been sending out up to package rates and holding the envelopes hostage for another $3 from my buyers. I've been reimbursing them plus some for the troubles but still makes me look like an ass.

FedEX has been superb, as had UPS.