Anybody recognize these guys?

weaver

WKR
Found a camera while hunting coues deer in new Mexico and would like to return it.
6cd76b889a5ccf587a1071d1913125eb.jpg

I've seen that photo before, on the website who makes the middle guys hat, but for the life of me cannot remember the name...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've seen that hat someplace too. Can't recall where, but seems like it was a guy with a hunting show or blog? I have this vague memory of running across it on social media. Instagram or YouTube maybe. Somebody that follows that stuff more than me should recognize it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

neverquit

WKR
Can't be that many guys shooting coues deer with a outdoorsman chassis gun with a silencer

JPHuntingAUS

Lil-Rokslider
Reckon you might have earned yourself a free hat!

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk

OP
weaver

weaver

WKR
That's some great work guys! Spotted the guy on the left on mountain projects fb page. Contacting him now.

I knew I had seen that hat before as well but couldn't remember were. I think I seen one of their videos on youtube or maybe gohunt.

That's some great work guys! Spotted the guy on the left on mountain projects fb page. Contacting him now.

I knew I had seen that hat before as well but couldn't remember were. I think I seen one of their videos on youtube or maybe gohunt.

Couldn't pick any of them out on the FB, you've got better eyes than me. Hope all goes well.

Thanks for doing this as well. I'm sure he will be happy to get those memories back, I know I sure would.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to read this weaver.

Good for you, friend. Hope that good Karma works its way back to you, too.

OP
weaver

weaver

WKR
Couldn't pick any of them out on the FB, you've got better eyes than me. Hope all goes well.

Thanks for doing this as well. I'm sure he will be happy to get those memories back, I know I sure would.

Picture is actually a screenshot from a video. I was able to get a better look and catch his first name.
He is pictured with his desert bighorn on MPs fb.
Sent him a message on fb this morning and haven't heard back.