Anybody own a 2019 Ranger?

Chipz

FNG
Anyone here own or owned a 2019 Ranger? Whats your mileage and impressions? I'm in the market for a new truck and test drove an STX last weekend and I've got to say, it was a much better experience than test driving the newer Tacomas. My main concern is reliability with the ecoboost and it eventually becoming an anchor to sink money into.

Thoughts? Anyone had any major problems with one?

FrankAbagnale

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought one a few months ago. 19 Lariat FX4. I was dead set on. Tacoma off road but figured I should check out the Ranger too. Honestly, I was blown away. Drives so much better in my opinion. Doesn’t feel like it has the shifting issues the Tacoma has. It’s not going to touch the resale value the Tacoma has but I couldn’t argue with the improvement in driving.
Unfortunately, I bought mine right at the beginning of this pandemic and haven’t gotten to drive it much. So I don’t have a good feel for mileage.

Attachments

• C10F3471-C5C7-4EAF-A7AE-DC7478ADBB23.jpeg
    C10F3471-C5C7-4EAF-A7AE-DC7478ADBB23.jpeg
    293.8 KB · Views: 46

Ucsdryder

WKR
Which eco boost is in it? The 3.5 had quickly become known for its power and reliability, the 2.7, not so much. At least in the f150. The ranger hasn’t been a great seller because the reality is, you can get an f150 for not a lot more.

FrankAbagnale

Lil-Rokslider
Which eco boost is in it? The 3.5 had quickly become known for its power and reliability, the 2.7, not so much. At least in the f150. The ranger hasn’t been a great seller because the reality is, you can get an f150 for not a lot more.
It has the 2.3L Eco. I’ve seen a lot of people say you can get a f150 for about the same or just a bit more, but it really depends on how you want them equipped. Mine has everything you can get and to get an equally equipped f150, you’re talking about $15k more.

Ucsdryder

WKR
With the manufacturers closed down new cars are going to be in very short supply soon. So act now or plan on waiting.