Anybody Ditch the Bubble Level?

Beetroot

Lil-Rokslider
Any preferred Flatline Ops models? I remember Frank recommending the Halo X ...
At $135 I don't see a reason to buy the Halo X.
The Vortex Pro or MKM machining bubble level is the same shape and layout (meaning it sits just above the parallax turret and easy to see) for 1/2 or 1/3 the cost.

I've got a few of the Vortex Pro bubble levels and like them.
I tend to agree with Frank, use them as a training aid so you train yourself to not need it in the field.
Saying that shooting both eyes open makes it easy to see, but you don't want to be spending all your focus fine tuning the bubble level.

LostWapiti

Lil-Rokslider
I do think the importance of the level is blown out of proportion. People act like if the rifle is off by a couple degrees you could never hit anything. Can it matter? Yes absolutely. But this last weekend I was at a match and was forced to shoot 750 yards with the rifle canted 10-15 degrees and was still making impacts no issue. I did know I was off though and held my windage a bit to compensate.

Fire_9

WKR
I do think the importance of the level is blown out of proportion. People act like if the rifle is off by a couple degrees you could never hit anything. Can it matter? Yes absolutely. But this last weekend I was at a match and was forced to shoot 750 yards with the rifle canted 10-15 degrees and was still making impacts no issue. I did know I was off though and held my windage a bit to compensate.

Knowing you're canted vs not knowing canted is the problem though. You made a correction because you knew you were inducing error. Maybe I'm just screwed up between the ears but in broken terrain, my hit rates went waaaay up after installing a level