Any recommendations for an elk hunting outfitter in Idaho?

I'm looking for a recommendation for an elk hunt outfitter in Idaho. I see some hunt areas in Idaho have September rifle hunts - my son works in the wine & spirits industry and their big sales months are October thru December so it's difficult for him to take time off then. We did a spring bear hunt in the Selway-Bitteroot forest a few years ago and loved the country, although the outfitter was terrible and is now out of business. Any recommendations appreciated.

I'm looking for a recommendation for an elk hunt outfitter in Idaho. I see some hunt areas in Idaho have September rifle hunts - my son works in the wine & spirits industry and their big sales months are October thru December so it's difficult for him to take time off then. We did a spring bear hunt in the Selway-Bitteroot forest a few years ago and loved the country, although the outfitter was terrible and is now out of business. Any recommendations appreciated.
I don't have a good recommendation for you, but the September rifle hunts are primarily in the Central Idaho units. Elk pops are low, though the outfitters that guide have decent success rates. Do your due diligence on every one you research.

DHoover

FNG
I've had a great hunt with Dave Melton and Bighorn Outfitters in Salmon. They hunt the Bighorn Crags in Unit 27 early and unit 28 W of Panther creek later.

KHNC

WKR
I dont see how you could go wrong with M2D Outfitters. Always positive reviews. Sparky Sparks is the owner. Plenty of elk on his properties too. Plus he has a lot of land locked public access he hunts.

Pwells10

WKR
I’ve never hunted for them, but almost guided for them (couldn’t do that to my kids) they have early October rifle (1-14th) they’ll be booked this year but next may have openings. Joker wild outdoors

Super Cool guys and it’s all about the hunters to them.

I can tell you don’t use Ready Outfitters. We had a terrible experience. They guide in the Selway.

I would vet your outfitter really well. I shot a nice archery Bull in Idaho this year but had a less then desirable hunting experience.