Any more lightweight options?

Macintosh

WKR
Correct, S&B will retrofit the turret on any klassik. I had the turret installed on a capped-turret model as well as parallax adjusted to 250 yards. I could have mine sent back and fitted for the new 4.8mil turret as well, if I wanted. They charge $350, and turnaround was about a week, maybe two. Call them directly if you go this route, they are easy to work with. Or just buy one with the turret installed from the factory, just be sure you are clear which version you are getting.

Shortschaf

WKR
Classified Approved
Lrhs2 4.5-18 is 27oz, but still worth noting imo

Glass is slightly better and eyebox is much better than my tenmile

I haven't dropped it yet:)

JCMCUBIC

WKR
As a note on the S&B 3-12 with elevation dial, I've had to use a 20MOA rail and zero at 200 for the rifles I've used it on.

Without the 20MOA rail it would run out of internal adjustment, leaving it unable to use the remaining adjustment shown on the dial.

25 MOA inclination was to much, leaving it unable to zero at 200.

The need for inclination could vary between rifles/ring height/cartridge. The 20 MOA has worked for 6.5 CM, 7-08, and .308 for me with 20-22" barrels.

RockSlip

FNG
How much elevation travel do you need? A Schmidt and Bender klassik 3-12 meets all of your requirements and is generally considered pretty reliable by the drop test crowd, similar price category to the tenmile, and has a good hunting reticle. The only real caveat is that it only has 4.8mils of elevation travel. That limits it to 600-650 yards and under...so depending on your use could be a non issue or a deal breaker.

Mine has the older 3.2mil turret which limits it to 500 yards or so for me. That's really not a limitation for me so its a non-issue in my case, I would buy another if I was in the market. I feel like the new 4.8mil turret and the extra 100-150 yard range it provides makes it a good viable scope for a lot of people.
plus you can get them new under $1500 at Europtic, which I think is the only us distributor.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
How much elevation travel do you need? A Schmidt and Bender klassik 3-12 meets all of your requirements and is generally considered pretty reliable by the drop test crowd, similar price category to the tenmile, and has a good hunting reticle. The only real caveat is that it only has 4.8mils of elevation travel. That limits it to 600-650 yards and under...so depending on your use could be a non issue or a deal breaker.

Mine has the older 3.2mil turret which limits it to 500 yards or so for me. That's really not a limitation for me so its a non-issue in my case, I would buy another if I was in the market. I feel like the new 4.8mil turret and the extra 100-150 yard range it provides makes it a good viable scope for a lot of people.
Thats a deal breaker for me

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
Lrhs2 4.5-18 is 27oz, but still worth noting imo

Glass is slightly better and eyebox is much better than my tenmile

I haven't dropped it yet:)
27-30 oz scopes aren't really that light.
Even the maven at 26 is pushing it with this rifle im building.

OP
WKR

WKR

WKR
I'm looking hard at that march F tactical. Even though it has more zoom than I want and not sure if I can get either a capped or locking windage but 20 ounces or 21.5 with illumination sure sounds nice

Shortschaf

WKR
Classified Approved