Any experience with Eberlestock Recon bino rig?

I’m looking to upgrade my binocular chest rig.

I’d like to carry on chest:

* 15x56 binocular
* handheld rangefinder
* cellphone (I’m usually out of signal, but I use Gaia GPS and take lots of pictures)
* Garmin InReach
* tags/permits/license

This will be worn with a backpack, so I don’t want an overly thick or bulky harness.

I’m leaning towards the Eberlestock Recon.

The Sitka isn’t made for large binos, and the Kuiu and Marsupial don’t accommodate rangefinder pockets.

I’m currently using the cheap Vortex, and it’s worked well, but i dont like any of my options for my rangefinder when I’m also wearing a pack.

This is for spot and stalk, with lots of walking, not hunting from a blind or SxS.

Any experience or input?

KY_coop

Lil-Rokslider
I've got one and let a friend borrow it. He ended up buying one he Liked it so much. I like the recon better then the marsupial gear, fhf gear, and the alaska guide creations, that I've owned or borrowed

I bought one and Marsupial at the same time. Hated the marsupial rangefinder pockets so I kept the recon and really like it. Snugs up tight, harness does its job, “accessories” are cool if you’re into that I like it! The reverse buckle straps take a little bit to get used to but cinch up tight and work correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk