Another scammer account - “drelkly” 760.971. 7373

CBar

FNG
Contacted me through a private message that he had a scope to sell. Do not accept anything from this account of the following phone number and email: “I have one collecting dust. You can hit me up (760) 971-7373, [email protected]. Thanks.”

Wouldn’t accept PayPal G/S and wouldn’t answer the phone. That number also showed up on a hunttalk forum as a scammer on some waders. Just FYI

philos

Super Moderator
Staff member
Contacted me through a private message that he had a scope to sell. Do not accept anything from this account of the following phone number and email: “I have one collecting dust. You can hit me up (760) 971-7373, [email protected]. Thanks.”

Wouldn’t accept PayPal G/S and wouldn’t answer the phone. That number also showed up on a hunttalk forum as a scammer on some waders. Just FYI

Please make sure you notify us immediately upon this happening. This member has been banned after review of the account

We need to know when issues like this arise as soon as possible in order to take action.

Thanks so much

OP
CBar

CBar

FNG
Of course - I sent a message through the “contact us” link for Rokslide and posted this as soon as it occurred 👍

CorbLand

WKR
Of course - I sent a message through the “contact us” link for Rokslide and posted this as soon as it occurred 👍
It’s best to report the profile.

Click on their screen name, then click it again and click the report button.