Another new Scope

With a new thought...

I have been hearing about this new Redfield scope, built by Leupold in Oregon. The Redfield Revenge.... Ok for name but what was it really. Grouse got one installed on his new Vision and called about it on the land line, well the new gun also, but the scope caught my attention...

He has shot it and was really giving it good words and the targets that he showed from his adventure with the new Vision were not slouch either considering this was the first trip and first shots from the gun.

The reticule has grabbed my attention, it is not near as busy as the Ultimate Slam and has a built in range finder - seems easy enought to use.

The Accru Range finder reticule comes in two varieties, a hunter edition for modern Centerfire Guns and a Sabot version for shotgun/muzzleloaders.

HOWEVER, I do believe that even with the range finder and the range dots you will need to shoot the long distances with the dots and verify the POI...

And the price really is not out of sight... along with its lifetime warrant, fast focus Eyepiece and quality Luppy lens...

Here is a video that shows the features...

http://content.bitsontherun.com/previews/Qb7Fh2b9-LyP2XqNY

Here is the web site for further investigation...

http://redfield.com/redfield-revenge/

I bit... and orderone last night - why? I am not really sure because I have extra scopes - but I guess I just wante to know....

What do you think?

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like an OK scope. I would never use the rangefinder feature. I could see many people turning the mag ring until the deer fits, seeing the range, and then forgetting to crank it to max before using the holdover dot.

I would prefer a regular holdover reticle and a rangefinder.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting, and I might agree with BB.

can't wait to hear what your results are with this scope.