another insole thread

InDeep

WKR
Sorry, I went through a ton of the past threads on. And did find my answer ..So I just got another pair of Tibet's after a long serch this lastwinter I searched quite a bit for a good boot that has some softer soles . And ended up right back were I started . Not that its a bad thing . Just have picky feet and the Tibet's fit like a glove but with one complaint the hard soles . I have been running super feet greans . And tried the SOLE brand .I have high arches . the Salomon insoles are great but they were out fast in my opinion and I have ran the crap out of their shoes the last two years . So any ides guys , all ears ??

Montrail EnduroSole -good arch support with a moldable cushioned top. Soft, yet supportive. Or if you're used to Green SF's, take a look at the Orange ones...same thing with added cushioning.

Tiger Rag

WKR
Powestep Pinnacle have more cushion than the superfeet greens by a good bit. They just work for my feet better (maybe more of a running shoe insole - but still extremely supportive. I haven't noticed any breakdown in the 3 years I've been running them. They are also less expensive.

peter

FNG
Don't go spending to much on insoles because some can just be overly expensive pieces of rubbery plastic and that it.

Biggs300

Lil-Rokslider
I use green Superfeet with my Kenetrek Mount Extremes and orange Superfeet for my Asolo Sasslongs. I probably have 5 or 6 pairs of other brands I've tried but Superfeet have worked best for me. I have heard good things about Synergy foot beds and may have to get them a try when mine wear out.

SDHNTR

WKR
Powerstep Pro Tech. I've tried all sorts. Best blend of support and cushioning I've found. Have them in all my boots.

trkyslr

WKR
theperfectinsole.com
Love this product best insole ive tried, which is several.