Anchorage Overnight

Ikmclean

Lil-Rokslider
You may consider the Millennium - Lakefront hotel. Restaurants onsite and airport shuttle service. It sits on Lake Hood providing viewing of float planes landing / taking off.

Best of luck on your hunt / adventure.
Lakefront hotel is probably the easiest with decent restaurant/lounge on site, free shuttles and large freezer to store meat boxes if your need when flying home,

Gwennies Old Alaska Restaurant is the place to go for a hearty breakfast if time allows

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Moose's Tooth!
I don’t get this….its pizza. I understand for folks whom live out in rural AK like myself and don’t get a really good pizza very often but to come to Alaska and go out for pizza has always seemed strange to me.

I always stay at the diamond center hotel when I’m in town. It’s near a wal mart, sportsman’s and gold rush liquor. That way you can get any last minute supplies.

I also like going to humpys down town, the crab roll and the strongest IPA they have always hits just right. There’s usually some hot tattoo girls working at the bar so try to sit at the bar.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Just book the dump next to merril you wont find a good a place this late
Yeah as a matter of fact, just yesterday my wife pointed out that the “my place” or “our place” whatever it’s called is 450/night right now…..and those are shitty rooms.

Lakefront hotel is probably the easiest with decent restaurant/lounge on site, free shuttles and large freezer to store meat boxes if your need when flying home,

Gwennies Old Alaska Restaurant is the place to go for a hearty breakfast if time allows

Where did you find info on freezer for meat storage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

medvedyt

WKR
F street has the best seafood in town. As far as places to stay a lot of guides put their clients up at the lakefront hotel. The restaurant isn’t bad there either. The hotel will be filled with hunters. Kuiu everywhere 😂
i know when it is hunting season here too ... kuiu everywhere 7days to wait lol

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Where did you find info on freezer for meat storage?

The airport can keep meat frozen for you too. If you go to departures and have somebody run inside there is a bag storage with a freezer. That’s what I usually do, that way when I leave it’s just a quick stop downstairs before heading up the elevator to check in.

OP
R

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
Wear all of your kuiu stuff to the middle way cafe and Barney’s.
So now I have to buy a bunch of Kuiu stuff to "fit in"?! Should push it back a year then, so I can save even more money to be able to to this... :D.

The airport can keep meat frozen for you too. If you go to departures and have somebody run inside there is a bag storage with a freezer. That’s what I usually do, that way when I leave it’s just a quick stop downstairs before heading up the elevator to check in.

I need somewhere to store meat of potentially two moose for up to 5 days before flight. At $10 a day per box that can get expensive quick