ALONE - Arctic Circle

OP
fwafwow

fwafwow

WKR
I’m also watching Alone Australia too. Early days.

I wonder how far they are from a hospital?

Finn16

WKR
My wife and I watch every year. Seems like the best years are when they are in an area with a decent amount of game, when not, it can get boring. This year's location has more game and should be more entertaining - until it gets dark 24 hours a day. Many of the contestants seem very capable too.

We just finished up Alone UK. The quality of the contestants was really bad. A lot of crying and people sitting by a campfire telling how hungry they were instead of getting after it. Only one of the 11 contestants brought a bow and some had never even fished before.

Ice-kub

Lil-Rokslider
Best show on television, nothing else like it. Just watched the first episode of season 11, what a crazy one!

COJoe

Lil-Rokslider
Been watching since the beginning season years ago. Love seeing the mental breakdown aspect and what I can learn from it. I always remember the guy who had about 70 smoked/dried fish and they pulled him for his excessive wieght loss. He was afraid to eat the fish and starve, but he was already starving. It's a hoarding thing or something where people think they will run out of food and don't eat the food they have. Sometimes I turn it off if people just cry and complain. Poor attitudes are a sure quick defeat.
It will be interesting. Maybe one of these years, we'll get a rokslider on it.

Randy
There's no taco stand on the show or wifi! ;)