Allterra Arms Stock LOP Accurate?

Sherwosr

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Hoping to get some feedback from other members who own allterra stocks. Purchased first one and delivered about .5 inches short of LOP ordered. Purchased second and appears it is going to be short of LOP ordered as well.

Have any others had this experience when purchasing component stock from allterra?

Macintosh

WKR
I havent ordered from Allterra, but I do own one of their stocks which matched their standard lop. I did replace the buttpad to lengthen it after speaking with someone there. Maybe a dumb question so forgive me, but how are you measuring the lop? (From where to where?) Is it possible you and they are measuring different points? LOP is from the inside of the middle of the trigger shoe, to the back edge of the center of the buttpad, is this where you are measuring from?

OP
S

Sherwosr

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
I havent ordered from Allterra, but I do own one of their stocks which matched their standard lop. I did replace the buttpad to lengthen it after speaking with someone there. Maybe a dumb question so forgive me, but how are you measuring the lop? (From where to where?) Is it possible you and they are measuring different points? LOP is from the inside of the middle of the trigger shoe, to the back edge of the center of the buttpad, is this where you are measuring from?
Yes, believe I’m measuring the same as you. Center curve of the trigger to outside center of the butt pad