Alliant powder

Alliant powder manufacturing announced it is stopping the sale of its products to the civilian market, due to the situation in Ukraine and Israel seems there is a problem sourcing quality materials for the production of cellouse and the powders they produce are going to supply the wars . Might want to stock up when you can find it the sooner the better as the costs on available powders on the market now are sure to go through the roof.

Screw Alliant, plenty of other good powders that kill game just as dead and shoot tight groups. Haven't cared for them myself as they are not temp stable with the double base recipes. Most times I see lamenting over their powders, it's because they were fast. Don't fret, the world won't end.

OP
L
Screw Alliant, plenty of other good powders that kill game just as dead and shoot tight groups. Haven't cared for them myself as they are not temp stable with the double base recipes. Most times I see lamenting over their powders, it's because they were fast. Don't fret, the world won't end.
The best thing to remember is if or when the products are back on shelves don’t buy them. I have used some of the products in the past and have a pound or two in the loading room but I was never a big fan.