All new SRS suppressor mounts

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
SRS is jumping into the suppressor accessory game!

We just launched our CB / Banish suppressor mount. This Ti suppressor brake weighs 1.25 oz, and reduces more recoil than what is currently available.

Our biggest highlight is that we added small holes on the backside of the brake and offer a spanner wrench so you don't have to worry about getting the brake stuck in the can anymore!

There is a bundle deal where you get a free spanner wrench if you purchase 3 of the brakes.

COMPATIBILITY:

• THUNDER BEAST SUPPRESSOR WITH CB
  • SILENCERCO SUPPRESSOR WITH HUB FOR BANISH BRAKE
  • SILENCER CENTRAL SUPPRESSOR WITH HUB FOR BANISH BRAKE
  • ANY SUPPRESSOR WITH HUB TO BANISH OR CB MUZZLE BRAKE

IMG_9564.JPGIMG_3917.jpgIMG_3919.jpgIMG_3918.jpg

Ken

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Do you have a plan on costing the brakes? Any fear of galling with same/uncosted metals?

Genius on the spanner holes!

I shoot suppressed all the time! No need for the brake but I’d be a buyer on a UL mount made as light as possible for tbac cb.
We didn't have any galling issues in testing. A lot of cans are Ti and run Ti HUB mounts without an issue. We might end up adding a DLC coated option eventually.

Ken

TxLite

WKR
Is the spanner wrench setup just a worst case scenario backup plan in case the brake comes off with the can after carbon lock? I rocksett my ASR brakes and haven’t had one come unscrewed off the barrel before so I’m just curious

I’ve been considering moving to a lighter mounting system but I’ve been too heavily invested in ASR to make the jump. Might do it for a select few rifles to run the make the most out of the scythe

Geewhiz

WKR
Why has nobody ever done this for the tbac brakes. Seams like a no brainer or at least add wrench flats to eliminate the need for an additional tool.

Also on a side note, @TxLite does rocksett have a higher temp rating than red loktite? The other day I was shooting and the suppressor got hot and the red loktite gave up and the brake came off with the suppressor. Would be cool to avoid that in the future.

OP
Salmon River Solutions

Salmon River Solutions

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Is the spanner wrench setup just a worst case scenario backup plan in case the brake comes off with the can after carbon lock? I rocksett my ASR brakes and haven’t had one come unscrewed off the barrel before so I’m just curious

I’ve been considering moving to a lighter mounting system but I’ve been too heavily invested in ASR to make the jump. Might do it for a select few rifles to run the make the most out of the scythe

Why has nobody ever done this for the tbac brakes. Seams like a no brainer or at least add wrench flats to eliminate the need for an additional tool.

Also on a side note, @TxLite does rocksett have a higher temp rating than red loktite? The other day I was shooting and the suppressor got hot and the red loktite gave up and the brake came off with the suppressor. Would be cool to avoid that in the future.

Yes it’s just to avoid getting them stuck. My buddies is stuck in his can right now at our buddies house that’s a gunsmith. (He hasn’t gotten his tax stamp approval yet). The brake was very very tight and on with red loctite. Still came off in the can.

Rockset apparently works great and heat shouldn’t affect it. Then you can soak it in water and it releases. I haven’t used it yet.

Ken

TxLite

WKR
It’s got a higher temp rating (2000 degrees vs 500 degrees) and holds much better. I’ve had red loctite come loose on several rifles but none have come loose on properly prepped rocksett. Like @Salmon River Solutions pointed out, it’s water soluble so you can soak it in water for a few hours to remove it

TxLite

WKR
Yes it’s just to avoid getting them stuck. My buddies is stuck in his can right now at our buddies house that’s a gunsmith. (He hasn’t gotten his tax stamp approval yet). The brake was very very tight and on with red loctite. Still came off in the can.
The spanner wrench slots are a great idea to save bulk vs wrench flats. Cool idea