Alec Baldwin shooting

Dazzler

WKR
Curious if the “I didn’t know” defense will finally work.

I’ve been using it for years at traffic stops, dui checkpoints and police pat downs. Never seems to work for me, but glad to see it gaining traction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Iceman82

FNG
Who gives a shit about Hollywood and its actors and actresses?
I haven't went to a movie in over 10 years and will in no way support those complete hypocrites.
Let's see:
An actor,
Told what to say,
When to say it,
How to say it,
Where to stand,
When to move,
And how to act.
And somehow these idiots are people I'm supposed to listen to, because their opinion is far more intelligent than mine.
I'd rather listen to my dog.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
Who gives a shit about Hollywood and its actors and actresses?
I haven't went to a movie in over 10 years and will in no way support those complete hypocrites.
Let's see:
An actor,
Told what to say,
When to say it,
How to say it,
Where to stand,
When to move,
And how to act.
And somehow these idiots are people I'm supposed to listen to, because their opinion is far more intelligent than mine.
I'd rather listen to my dog.
Are you also like me. I never watch TV.

Broomd

WKR
He'll walk... you kiddin' me? They way they all "loved" his... *ahem*... insulting (of anybodies intelligence) "impersonation" of Trump on SNL?

Sheeeiiiit... look how soon they forgot about how he went off on his own grown-@$$ daughter like a deranged psycho mad-man over vmail! Real quick you heard no more about that isht.

Yep, when this story broke several days ago, one of the very first media postings I read was covering for the creep, "Baldwin likely to be cleared; unlikely to face manslaughter or other charges"....the other crock of sh t was when the victim's husband spoke with Baldwin literally just hours after the incident and the media was reporting he forgave him for anything that may have happened. I mean seriously?
Sad but comical how the Marxist media contorts to displace or remove blame from Bolsheviks..

Rob5589

WKR
In all likelihood, the armorer will be charged; the gun manufacturer sued as well as the dealer that sold the gun. Possibly the ammo manufacturer as well. Then Baldwin will state publicly how dangerous guns are; that even highly trained actors like himself can have accidents; and how there needs to be more accountability by gun manufacturers; and that guns laws need to be tightened.

TheGDog

WKR
In all likelihood, the armorer will be charged; the gun manufacturer sued as well as the dealer that sold the gun. Possibly the ammo manufacturer as well. Then Baldwin will state publicly how dangerous guns are; that even highly trained actors like himself can have accidents; and how there needs to be more accountability by gun manufacturers; and that guns laws need to be tightened.
Sadly... cringingly... it hurts me to say that THIS is most likely what will happen... to a "T". And why? Because he makes money for "them".