AKA the "Zipper" by Wiser Precision

ppwack02

Lil-Rokslider
Never heard of the PocketOx. After looking it up it looks pretty slick. Has anyone ever used one?

Bringing this back to life. What is everyone's thoughts on the packapull vs the wiser? I am in the market to buy a system but not sure which one to get. This is for when I go solo and need to get the quarters up high from bears.

BBob

WKR
^^^ my thoughts are the Weiser looks to be a good backup just in case whereas the Packapull is for hunts where you know you’ll need to get large amounts of meat up away from bears. In so many CO units you know the bears are going to get at it if you don’t get it up into the trees. We carry two setups so we can shuttle the meat leap frogging along the way the best we can.

^^^ my thoughts are the Weiser looks to be a good backup just in case whereas the Packapull is for hunts where you know you’ll need to get large amounts of meat up away from bears. In so many CO units you know the bears are going to get at it if you don’t get it up into the trees. We carry two setups so we can shuttle the meat leap frogging along the way the best we can.
Thanks! That’s kind of what I was thinking as well. They are relatively the same price. I lean towards waiting for the wiser as most of the time I can handle it but I am starting to hunt solo this year and it may take me two or three trips to get an elk out. If anything, it would be nice to let it cool and hang for a little bit. Last year, I struggled with paracord as it kept stretching with my elk. That was a lesson I learned.

CroMagnum

FNG
This product just hit the Wiser Precision site earlier today @ $16.99 per unit. They say more sizes are coming soon