Advice please

Hawker

Lil-Rokslider
Looking to book a mnt goat hunt for next year and have no idea where to start. I was thinking b.c and maybe a combo hunt for mnt caribou. Any advice on outfitters or areas would be great. A rough idea on cost may be useful to.

Drelk

FNG
Bolen Lewis in bc. Best guided hunt I've ever been on. Huge goats. The costs have soared since I went

keep

Lil-Rokslider
I leave for Babine Guide Outfitters on Monday and will post here on RokSlide about the hunt when I get back

tstowater

WKR
Get a hold of GOABC or go to their webside:http://www.goabc.org/ for a starter. Think about going to either Safari Club or Grand Slam conventions and talk to the outfitters and other hunters. You also need to define your expectations as to size of animal you want. Some outfiiters are going to have really good goats or caribou, but not likely both so you will need to prioritize what you want. Costs have gone up. Exchange rates aren't helping the outfitters.

Prices start around $8k and go up for goats. Combo hunt will be around $20k. You might want to check with Bowhunters Safari or some of the other booking agents too. Goodluck, Mike

Last edited:

MTNRCHR

Lil-Rokslider
I had a great hunt last year with Ben Stevenson. Alaska Frountier Guides, hunted the Prince William Sound area. Big goats and alot more afordable than Babine and Bolen & Lewis.