Adult Onset Hunter in CO

Hi All,

New forum user here so I can finally spam ya'll with my burning questions. Picked up the sport about two years ago and been chasing muleys and pronghorn with a bow ever since. Went 0/3 on tags in 2020, 1/2 (one antelope down) in 2019.

Hoping to learn as much as I can. This has been an awesome journey so far and I feel like I learned more about myself, life, and the world in the past two years than I have in the past decade. Nature has a fun way of teaching you some lessons the hard way it seems.

Jbehredt

WKR
Welcome. I don’t personally know any computer nerds who hunt but your screen name makes me think I may have encountered one online!

OP
C
Welcome. I don’t personally know any computer nerds who hunt but your screen name makes me think I may have encountered one online!
After spending most of my 20s in front of a computer for 16 hours a day (on a good day) I realized I needed some balance in my life. Don't regret it, got to build some cool things (lots of my projects had me interfacing directly with .mil folks... talking end-users here, not PowerPoint jockies). It's hard to turn off that part of my brain and overanalyze things. I'm the guy at the archery shop asking for 1/8'' trimmed off my arrow shafts to get the perfect dynamic spine.

TheGDog

WKR
We're out there. It's just real difficult to find any colleagues that are into it in this profession.