Adjustable starter bow for mid-teens daughter

Hi, y'all. Looking for some entry-level compound bow recommendations for a teenage daughter that she can grow with for a few years.

Mid-teens daughter has had a lot of fun shooting a recurve bow at the local archery range. She wants to move into a compound and hunt smaller game, maybe up to mule deer. Her draw length is comparably similar to a full-grown adult (26.5in. and she's still growing). She's currently drawing consistently around the 26lb mark but as she gets more familiar, I expect she'll gradually move up into the 30lb draw and higher. So...I'm looking for any recommendations on solid entry-level compounds with adjustable draw weights in the 25-35lb range.

The people at Cabela's suggested the Diamond by Bowtech Edge SB-1 (link), didn't have any other recommendations.

Any comments or suggestions about the SB-1?

Any recommendations or suggestions for other bows that might fit this bill (solid entry-level compound, 26.5 - 27.5 draw length, adjustable 25-35lb draw weight, can grow into it for a couple/few years, etc.)?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Jeremiah

Ajax2744

FNG
Diamond edge bows are pretty much what I would recommend and stick with. They are a solid performing entry level bow that everyone from a kid to grow adult can shoot. They aren’t top of the line but you really won’t find many better highly adjustable entry level bows

OP
jeremiahosgo
Seems like the Mission Switch (by Matthews) gets some good reviews for a fully adjustable, grow with you, entry-level bow. (link to another Rokslide thread where these two bows are mentioned)

Has anyone here done a side-by-side comparison of these two? Pros and cons of each? Any clear winner between these two (and what makes it the winner)?

Diamond (by Bowtech) Edge 320 (seems like this used to be called the SB-1 in 2018?)
https://diamondarchery.com/bows/edge-320/

Mission (by Matthews) Switch
https://missionarchery.com/bows/switch/#specs

Thanks, all!

OP
jeremiahosgo
Diamond edge bows are pretty much what I would recommend and stick with. They are a solid performing entry level bow that everyone from a kid to grow adult can shoot. They aren’t top of the line but you really won’t find many better highly adjustable entry level bows
Thanks, Ajax2744.

Any experience with the Mission Switch (by Matthews)? Seems like it might also be highly adjustable and a good, grow-with-you entry-level bow at a comparable price point. In your mind, what might distinguish these two (Mission Switch and the Diamond Edge)?

Steve1662

FNG
I have no experience with the Diamond Edge but I have a Matthews Mission and have nothing bad to say about it. Super easy to adjust and shoots well enough.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bpctcb

WKR
I got my son a Diamond Edge SB-1 and I think it’s a great bow for a growing youth. I would buy it again.

BP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk