Accupoint or s&b

JakeT

Lil-Rokslider
Eurooptic. Hair over 600 with shipping insurance. Says 2 day shipping so hopefully I will have it Tuesday or wednesday.
Make sure you update the thread when you get it and get a chance to shoot it. Ive been researching these for the last couple months and think im going to switch over all my set and forget leupolds to them also.

OP
S

slowjeeo

FNG
That my plan too. Might have to try a few of the fixed swfa scopes on a couple rifles. Still want to get a premium scope for the x bolt or my old r700 adl. That remington will regularly put 3 round touching at 100 yards with a 3x9x42 burris 30mm. That scope is actually reliable too. Wish I could find another one

I agree with JakeT - please post an update when you have a chance to use the scope. I am considering an Accupoint since the SWFA scopes I am interested in haven’t been available in over a year.

OP
S

slowjeeo

FNG
Mounted the scope tonight. Not sure I'm happy with the rings, but this scope is so much more clear than the vx3. Does seem to have a tunnel effect? I think. Not bad, just different. Looking down my hall way is much brighter and crisp. I will try to get to the range this weekend. I don't think I will regret this one
Amber mildot accupoint 3x9

OP
S

slowjeeo

FNG
The trijicon is noticeably brighter than the vx3. Seems to hold groups well. The illuminated dot is not overly bright, infact it could be brighter. I started the test by tossing the rifle and scope on my hardwood floor from 3 or 4 feet, no padding. No ill effects.

I was having some a problem with something, after shooting a few rounds I have a hard time with the scopes turning blurry, this one was not so bad but the pst gen2 5x25 was unusable above 20x. I don't think it is a parallax or diopter issue. Or mirage. I could shoot one rifle and switch to the cold rifle and still had the issue.
Anyway so far I love the trijicon and don't regret it at all. Now if it continues to hold zero I will have to replace the vortex scopes on my 6.5 and .338 wm