Abolish Idaho Fish and Game… Who’s with me??

I know what you’re thinking: who’s this jamoke. Hear me out; if the hunters managed the game themselves there would be more bigger bucks. This is because we like big bucks!!!
Respond if you’re with me

Back in my youth, fish and game did not have any of this fancey schmancey equipment they have now a days. I killed my first buck in 1959. Guess how big it was? 200”!! And all these f*cken game wardens now a days give you bs tickets for shooting signs or littering!! Ridiculous! Just another reason to abolish these liberals at fish and game! TRUMP 2024

OP
Mark“big buck Killa”Meier
Weird. Two guys bashing on Idaho who both made usernames less than 20 mins ago. 🌽
Weird. Two guys bashing on Idaho who both made usernames less than 20 mins ago. 🌽

Listen bud:
If you don’t want to add anything constructive to the thread then STAY OUT

OP
Mark“big buck Killa”Meier
Thread deleted and user ban in 3,2,1….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you don’t like the truth go ahead and sensor me snowflake
This is exactly what I’m talking about. Some r*tard from California changing OUR politics and OUR way of living. If you don’t like it you can hike your little ass right back to where you came from.
Fredrick:
Someone finally gets it!! I’m lookin to get a good group of muley hunters together for a bucks and beer event in Emmett. PM if interested…..