AB A-10 supressor

bnsafe

WKR
is the a 10 junk or ok supressor. i do not shoot my rifle much at all so want something cheap to handle the 10 rounds a yr I put thru it, and something I can throw on my ar just to keep it tamed a bit.

Bluumoon

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I picked up the the AB raptor 6 w reflex first and was very happy w it. For $450 w the same baffle design the A-10 was a no brainer, haven’t shot it as much, but negligible difference for me compared to the Raptor.

OP
B

bnsafe

WKR
is there any real gas blowback mitigation or is that bull? how does it compare sound wise to say a omega dtm or jolene s?
my ar's dont have adjustable gas blocks so Im not sure how to tame the gas. I wanna get a 6 arc or grendel to put this on also so worried about gas blowback and sound. I could go with a hunwerx ventum if they ever come back in stock but looks like more sound an money so not sure what to do.

is there any real gas blowback mitigation or is that bull? how does it compare sound wise to say a omega dtm or jolene s?
my ar's dont have adjustable gas blocks so Im not sure how to tame the gas. I wanna get a 6 arc or grendel to put this on also so worried about gas blowback and sound. I could go with a hunwerx ventum if they ever come back in stock but looks like more sound an money so not sure what to do.
Do yourself a favor and install an adjustable gas block. You want one to roll between suppressed and unsuppressed.

RWT

WKR
Ditto on the gas block and avoid the Hurwux. I have one and still have to have ear pro hair to use it. I am not impressed with their sound suppression. They are just barely above a sound mitigation device.

I installed a superlative arms adjustable gas block and was able to easily tune my AR 556 with a TBAC ultra 7. The superlative arms has click adjustments so you are not guessing. Dial it closed, screwed all the way in, then count clicks out until it throws at 3 o’clock for both suppressed and unsuppressed. I then write the clicks on the hand guard or lower with a sharpie.