Aaron Snyder on Joe Rogan podcast

from the timestamp guy:

The Timestamps Guy38 minutes ago (edited)
0:00 Aron was pestered by JRE fans 0:38 Aron & Joe talks about noteriety 2:40 The outdoor enthusiasts community 4:09 Bows 7:25 Aron talks learning about stick bows 10:15 Hunting with a bow 15:15 Hunting vs shopping 17:21 Comanches 18:34 Arons company & childhood 25:55 Epigenetics & being a father 28:21 Pestering tourists & youth 30:21 Chewing tobacco 31:11 Luke Caudillio & gambling 33:03 Chewing tobacco 33:44 Joes voice & comedy 35:12 Covid, lockdown & health 41:41 Healthcare & preventative nutrition 42:47 Neutropics & stimulants 45:55 Migranes & TRT 54:22 being obsessed with the outdoors 57:04 Credit scores 1:00:21 Prepping, covid & solo camping 1:08:28 Mental toughness 1:09:48 Arons workout for hiking 1:16:41 Lists

Thank you.

I cringed through the kidney stone and spider bite deep in the back country. Also the part about the hogweed. Lmao, he says "my hands looked like deadpools face". Funny as hell

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

It was a good listen. I didn't know who he was so I enjoyed learning and hearing the stories.

My thoughts of it: Aaron is a pretty cool guy, and Aaron thinks he is a pretty cool guy.

Lot of threads on here about being physically ready for hunting, it'd be interesting to hear what people are doing to mentally prepare (being mentally strong a theme from the podcast).

Reactions: OMB
Listened to most of it so far. if you are a regular kifarucast listener it is largely stories you’ve heard. I found it entertaining enough to justify listening.

It’s badass. Big Kifaru fan here though. Also enjoyed watching Sitka take full benefit of the promotion and hit media ads hard. Well played.

My thoughts of it: Aaron is a pretty cool guy, and Aaron thinks he is a pretty cool guy.

Lot of threads on here about being physically ready for hunting, it'd be interesting to hear what people are doing to mentally prepare (being mentally strong a theme from the podcast).

You either are or you are not. I suppose you can torture your self to get used to sucky shit but when in the army you could tell who was going to break the first day of basic

I imagine anyone who doesn’t follow him would have been lost the whole podcast. Very little context given for anything and definitely not something that I would want to use to promote bow hunting.

Back