A13 (x7a) archery tag. California.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marble

WKR
FYI for the OP

From the forum rules. Best of luck.

18. Do not make your first post asking for knowledge of certain areas. Every year the members of Rokslide see the same posts regurgitated over and over again that look something like this....... "Hey guys, I drew unit 1234567 tag and never been there where is the best spots to go?" 90% of the time, this is the user's FIRST post, and many times their last post as well, as they never return to post on the forum again. People are more likely to share information with people they somewhat trust, (as much trust as u can give someone on an online forum anyway) that they have seen contributing to the forum, posting and commenting for some time etc. I guarantee there is a difference in the amount and type of feedback someone gets who posts the above question as their 1st post vs someone posting the same questions and it's there 500th post. In general I’d say make an introduction post, some congratulations comments or thanks for any helpful info you find, use the like button instead posting something like “good, okay”. Show some enthusiasm and initiative towards the hunt your asking questions about also gratitude to those who answer. Oh, a trip report is a great way to show thanks to the guy who shared their information with you.
19. Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

OP
R

Ronnie270

FNG
Buy a bear tag.
FYI for the OP

From the forum rules. Best of luck.

18. Do not make your first post asking for knowledge of certain areas. Every year the members of Rokslide see the same posts regurgitated over and over again that look something like this....... "Hey guys, I drew unit 1234567 tag and never been there where is the best spots to go?" 90% of the time, this is the user's FIRST post, and many times their last post as well, as they never return to post on the forum again. People are more likely to share information with people they somewhat trust, (as much trust as u can give someone on an online forum anyway) that they have seen contributing to the forum, posting and commenting for some time etc. I guarantee there is a difference in the amount and type of feedback someone gets who posts the above question as their 1st post vs someone posting the same questions and it's there 500th post. In general I’d say make an introduction post, some congratulations comments or thanks for any helpful info you find, use the like button instead posting something like “good, okay”. Show some enthusiasm and initiative towards the hunt your asking questions about also gratitude to those who answer. Oh, a trip report is a great way to show thanks to the guy who shared their information with you.
19. Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
Was actually my second post. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.