A way to prove your stuff

Stalker69

WKR
Talk the talk walk the walk. Shows right here most should not be thinking they are capable, when indeed their no where near it.

OP
S

Stalker69

WKR
So ? You can’t shoot a 1000 yards if your not in Texas ? So many claim minute of angle, this is a good way to prove it. Pretty cool way they score it also.

OP
S

Stalker69

WKR
Impressed with no hands man.

While I agree with you, i sure wouldnt base that opinion off of a couple clowns on youtube.
What the f&* you think we are, we can say all we want, but at least they are showing ( video) what they thought they had. They had the talk the talk part down ( just like here) but when it came down to showing it for others to see they didn’t have the walk. I think many here would be in the same exact position.

What is the point of this thread?

Why not go troll the bow guys? Seems to be plenty of I feel really bad about what just happened, threads this year.

I dont seem to recall near as many threads about loosing animals from the long range guys?

Last edited:

Wrench

WKR
I backed it up but cut some video to ease up the upload time and my image quality took a beating.

Wrench

WKR
And no fancy anything....just some chit I screwed together. I haven't even coated it yet....lol.

Here's the "bipod".

OP
S

Stalker69

WKR
You didn’t hit that white spot either, I see all we’re left, and what size was that white spot ? 10” or less ?

Wrench

WKR
You didn’t hit that white spot either, and what size was that white spot ? 10” or less ?
Look at the size of the impacts. Do you think a bullet splash is 8"?

The spot measured 5" in the reticle....it's bird shit on a rock.

OP
S

Stalker69

WKR
What is the point of this thread?

Why not go troll the bow guys? Seems to be plenty of I feel really bad about what just happened, threads this year.

I dont seem to recall near as many threads about loosing animals from the long range guys?
Not trolling any body, just found it interesting. I tried it, I didn’t hit a 10” circle in ten shots either. Took 15 and that just caught the edge of the plate. I don’t think most can put more then maybe a couple on there. And the 6 inch plate ( more like the kill zone) I didn’t have available. But after the 10 “ I knew it wouldn’t be bragging worthy either.

OP
S

Stalker69

WKR
Look at the size of the impacts. Do you think a bullet splash is 8"?

The spot measured 5" in the reticle....it's bird shit on a rock.
Good shooting no doubt, but if that was 5” I would say one shot looks as it may have hit a 10 inch circle. Why not hang a steel plate, or paper out there ? And yes on some rock, bullets will some times brake off 12” or even better chunks .

Wrench

WKR
Here's 3 at 1200with my archery tab for reference. I'm plenty familiar with shooting rocks.

feel free to post up your near miss vids.
Screenshot_20231008-210745_Photos.jpg

OP
S

Stalker69

WKR
I admit it, I thought I would do better. And some shots look so close but no impact on the steel plate. Eye opening experience for sure.

Wrench

WKR
Wind is a bitch. For us hunters....it's a bitch on the rag. We get thermals pushing up or down and the prevailing wind too. If the wind dies......its mirage to mess with the shot.

That's why I just shoot off my backpack.....great excuse.

OP
S

Stalker69

WKR
Well damn if you can zoom in on a three inch target from 1200 yards, why not a 5” at 1100. And no I don’t have any video or any thing. I have no camera other then my phone right now. I mean I didn’t impress my self, I sure as hell ain’t trying to impress any one else. Lol

Wrench

WKR
Well damn if you can zoom in on a three inch target from 1200 yards, why not a 5” at 1100. And no I don’t have any video or any thing. I have no camera other then my phone right now. I mean I didn’t impress my self, I sure as hell ain’t trying to impress any one else. Lol
Surely you jest. I hiked through and took a picture. I would have used my phone....but that's the camera. I would have used my hand, but I would get accused of having 14" fingers.