a journey across marixist canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwiftShot

WKR
Always mail it. Canada is not what it was. The people are nice but they like to mess with you at the border. Imagine it reversed. We dont care because they come here to spend money. I am for treating all as we are treated. You messed up in my opinion minor but they had you and wanted to have you. Many resent us going through.

OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
Always mail it. Canada is not what it was. The people are nice but they like to mess with you at the border. Imagine it reversed. We dont care because they come here to spend money. I am for treating all as we are treated. You messed up in my opinion minor but they had you and wanted to have you. Many resent us going through.
You are right, I screwed up. But still breaks my heart. It was a tb 7ultra. And the robots at the border laughed ahout it. and that is okay, it there country. but those idiots wouldnt have a country without the US. Sorry with out us Canada wouldn't exist.

I will show picts. The thing that breaks my heart the most is...... Thirty years ago I lived two years in bc. So four weeks ago I decided to drive thru to get to Alaska. I pulled up at the abstford entry. Was totally up front of where I was going and why. I told them I was going to fairbanks, admitted to firearms and etc. I had three supressorrs. I apparently didn't admit to the one on my 7 saum. But I was very open about everything I was transporting. I was arrested and like a felon. I understand, its their country. They told me if I told them at the shack about the one on my rifle they would let me turn around and go back to the US and let me mail them to a friend, but I crossed thirty feet into there countrty and was treated like a felon. After everything, they let me keep my rifles, took my suprresors. Agreeing that they are not threatening. And then told me they will just destroy them. I love canadians. I played 2 in half years of junior hockey n the late 80s and early 90s. But this is just stealing. I sat there at customs for six hours and watched these thieves steal from everybody (canadian or american).. This sucks because I still talk to my billets from 1989 when i lived there. And I really would like to see these folks again.
I have to be frank with you. This was simply not very bright of you. I cannot begin to fathom crossing into Canada without understanding their firearms and suppressor laws ahead of time, let alone losing track of how many suppressors you had in your possession.

Mailing suppressors to a friend? That would be another thing worthy of research to ensure legality.

OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
I have to be frank with you. This was simply not very bright of you. I cannot begin to fathom crossing into Canada without understanding their firearms and suppressor laws ahead of time, let alone losing track of how many suppressors you had in your possession.

Mailing suppressors to a friend? That would be another thing worthy of research to ensure legality.
you are probably right. But i do everythingh by the book. I have my idaho enhanced. I can carry legally in 40 or so states. I told the person at the shack at the border everything. And I said to them I have firearms and i want to do everything that is legal. They told me that I didnt admit to the suppressor that was attached to my 7vsaum.. we are talking about tech shit.. was I wrong? yes.. but is it enough to destroy something. i am not a crimnal. The background check to get a suppressor is harder than to buy a gun. the folks at the border were about stealing money.. I was open and told them everything. I hope you all who go to canada have better luck. As far as I care, china can turn canada into a glowing landscape., and if the us responds its just take your resources. f canada

Yoder

WKR
You're lucky you aren't in jail. Brittney Griner forgot she had something illegal or felt entitled to bring it because she was an American and ended up in a Russian prison. Canada doesn't care about our rules or what background checks you've had. I agree that it's stupid but It's their country. I can't even drive into NY or NJ with my handgun and that's in our own country. I do agree that Canada can suck it. So can NY and NJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.