a journey across marixist canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
I will show picts. The thing that breaks my heart the most is...... Thirty years ago I lived two years in bc. So four weeks ago I decided to drive thru to get to Alaska. I pulled up at the abstford entry. Was totally up front of where I was going and why. I told them I was going to fairbanks, admitted to firearms and etc. I had three supressorrs. I apparently didn't admit to the one on my 7 saum. But I was very open about everything I was transporting. I was arrested and like a felon. I understand, its their country. They told me if I told them at the shack about the one on my rifle they would let me turn around and go back to the US and let me mail them to a friend, but I crossed thirty feet into there countrty and was treated like a felon. After everything, they let me keep my rifles, took my suprresors. Agreeing that they are not threatening. And then told me they will just destroy them. I love canadians. I played 2 in half years of junior hockey n the late 80s and early 90s. But this is just stealing. I sat there at customs for six hours and watched these thieves steal from everybody (canadian or american).. This sucks because I still talk to my billets from 1989 when i lived there. And I really would like to see these folks again.

What blows my mind is after this episode, I drove to fairbanks. They fined me a lot of money. And no disrespect, and I am not trying to be a prick. Just want a reason to drive my harley up next summer and not waste my money in canada
and there economy. And so before you all go you need to check this or check that, I did. I dont want to blame canadians, I have a lot of friends there. But at this point, as much as I would really like to ride my harley up to fairbanks, i think the ferry is better.

I haven’t crossed in several years so maybe this is no longer accurate.
Last I knew you needed to fill out a declaration form prior to heading into Canada with firearms?
Your description seems odd.
How did you fill out the 5589 with serial numbers and such and not have the suppressors enter the conversation?
It sounds like they became aware of the suppressor(?) during a search or inspection after you “declared” your vehicle contents.

It sounds like maybe you didn’t research and prepare to enter a foreign country with firearms and suppressors.

• Banned
OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
I haven’t crossed in several years so maybe this is no longer accurate.
Last I knew you needed to fill out a declaration form prior to heading into Canada with firearms?
Your description seems odd.
How did you fill out the 5589 with serial numbers and such and not have the suppressors enter the conversation?
It sounds like they became aware of the suppressor(?) during a search or inspection after you “declared” your vehicle contents.

It sounds like maybe you didn’t research and prepare to enter a foreign country with firearms and suppressors.

You are right. But what is bs, is when i went from the entry shed to the pull over, we are gong to go through all your stuff, I already told them everything. (Iam not a felon, I have my Idaho concealed.. I can carry in 40 plus staes.,And you you are right, I didn't do enough research. But, when they let me "go", they said if I told them about the third suppressor which was attached to my rifle, they would of let me go back and mail them to friend. I am calling bs on that. And I have every stamp for every suppressor.. I do everythingh by the book. Canada is a shit hole fascist state that steals peoples personal property.

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
The last bastion of freedom is headed that way, I fear.

But if the USA gets like our north and south neighbors, I predict a storm's a comin'.

Eddie

P.S. I'd never spend another dime in that shithole Marxist state if I were you in spite of you being partly responsible. I promise you those libtard lovin' boot lickers at the border live to fcuk with Yanks. Eff them and the horse they rode in on.

KBC

WKR
I do everythingh by the book. Canada is a shit hole fascist state that steals peoples personal property.
Being Canadian I won't disagree with your last line but you did try and bring things that are prohibited in this country across the border and didn't tell them about one of them. What do you expect will happen? What book says it's ok for you to have a suppressor in Canada when I can't buy one and not tell the CBSA guards about one of them?

KBC

WKR
I promise you those libtard lovin' boot lickers at the border live to fcuk with Yanks. Eff them and the horse they rode in on.
You are probably partially right. I bet they enjoy messing with Americans coming up here who think they are above Canada's laws. Maybe not so much with the ones who don't try and get away with something.

Pretty sure by law they must confiscate any firearms and ammo not declared. Not sure why they didn’t turn you back after having declared some number of suppressors.
Suppressors are on the prohibited list so you should have jumped through several hoops before being allowed to enter with those.

It sounds like they let you retain the long guns and confiscated the prohibited items.

• Banned
OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
The last bastion of freedom is headed that way, I fear.

But if the USA gets like our north and south neighbors, I predict a storm's a comin'.

Eddie

P.S. I'd never spend another dime in that shithole Marxist state if I were you in spite of you being partly responsible. I promise you those libtard lovin' boot lickers at the border live to fcuk with Yanks. Eff them and the horse they rode in on.
You are right. I didnt research it enough. but after six hours in customs and a hefty "fine" ! they stiill let me drive through canada, with my rifles. Canadiens are thievies!

• Banned
OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
Being Canadian I won't disagree with your last line but you did try and bring things that are prohibited in this country across the border and didn't tell them about one of them. What do you expect will happen? What book says it's ok for you to have a suppressor in Canada when I can't buy one and not tell the CBSA guards about one of them?
i told your border "services" people (trying to be pc for you canadiens) And I did tell your border "services" everything when I was crossing. You ball are theives

• Haha
Reactions: KBC

KBC

WKR
You are right. I didnt research it enough. but after six hours in customs and a hefty "fine" ! they stiill let me drive through canada, with my rifles. Canadiens are thievies!
Come on man, it's just our government that are thievies.

Although I noticed you used the French spelling of Canadiens. Maybe you are onto something...

OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
You are probably partially right. I bet they enjoy messing with Americans coming up here who think they are above Canada's laws. Maybe not so much with the ones who don't try and get away with something.
I know i would like you. You played? Hockey>? I am not trying to get a way with anything.. I live my life by the books. I have family in bc.

OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty sure by law they must confiscate any firearms and ammo not declared. Not sure why they didn’t turn you back after having declared some number of suppressors.
Suppressors are on the prohibited list so you should have jumped through several hoops before being allowed to enter with those.

It sounds like they let you retain the long guns and confiscated the prohibited items.
I declared everything, asked how need to handle the situatioj. Wanted to be accomodating. I was not trying to be a con.

OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider

i declared them. They played me. It was logistics. I never try to play the system

OP
frank church guy

frank church guy

Lil-Rokslider
Think what you want. I have lived my life by the law. Canada is no different than nyc.

ZAK13

Lil-Rokslider
I had friends that went to Canada quite a few years ago for a hunting trip, they filled out all the necessary paperwork and everything was in order at the border, except for one thing. One of the hunters had a DUI conviction several years prior, and apparently under Canadian law was ineligible to receive a temporary permit, the authorities confiscated his rifle and refused him entry.

Status
Not open for further replies.