9/11 never forget 🇺🇸

gibbons025

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for your service Fullfan. I was in college when it happened and remember watching it all live and the second plane hitting the building. It was a time you thought was only real in the movies and watching it unfold was just so horrible. It really changed me that day.

kiddogy

WKR
Give up the pity party man. There's many of us who had that one event change the course of our entire lives. Thousands sacrificed everything, and our country had an awakening to a new threat that became very, very real. Most red-blooded, patriotic Americans came together to offer what they could to help the victims and to fight the terrorists. Your negative evaluation of the human psyche belongs in a Starbucks, not here.
no pity party . it didn't change my entire life . didn't even really impact my day.
what threat? oh yeah. the one no one can admit exists these days, because we are to PC sensitive.

the very threat that 7 years later ,we elected to the white house .

no comedy beats reality.

tlsmith22

FNG
I will never forget but like has already been stated, I think a lot of people have forgot or don't know. There are certain people who want to completely abolish history and the bad things that have happened. When this happens, I am afraid we are doomed to repeat it.

kiddogy

WKR
could be he was trying to diminish their victory.
Dan Crenshaw earned the right to speak , his mind wether others agree or not.

OneRingTrTa

Lil-Rokslider
It was truly a tragic time, so many people died....not so long ago but if feels like people have very little memory of the horrors and this right here is the proof.
lklk.jpg

kiddogy

WKR
It was truly a tragic time, so many people died....not so long ago but if feels like people have very little memory of the horrors and this right here is the proof.
View attachment 129275
could be . I do believe his administration was responsible for helping bring the buildings down. pity we will never know the full truth of that day.

OneRingTrTa

Lil-Rokslider
could be . I do believe his administration was responsible for helping bring the buildings down. pity we will never know the full truth of that day.
Bush is many things but beside mismanaging funds and misplaced priorities, i don't think he would hurt any American citizen let alone hurt that magnitude of people. we had weaker security agencies then IMHO. Ilhan and other Muslims are chasing a stupid conspiracy theory like they know something we don't.

And we do today, this could happen again at any moment. the FBI, CIA are busy hating Trump. i feel like the people who did this are trying to infiltrate our government, trying to play smart and change the game. and they are doing it. step by step.

kiddogy

WKR
could be the CIA and FBI were behind the attacks and bush was in the dark. who knows????????

I certainly don't believe either agency to be above such treason.

ColeKira

FNG
My hunting partner and very close friend is Will Jimeno. He was a PAPD rookie, and only 1 of 3 to survive the tower collapse that day. I for one will never forget. Here we are just last week enjoying a beautiful day in between morning and evening hunts on the western shore of MD

Attachments

• 20191018_120442.jpg
    20191018_120442.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 39

kiddogy

WKR
How? He had been president for 8 months at that point. Take your tin foil hat off...
yeah nothing is possible in 8 months.
I am simply not convinced that those planes took down those buildings . sure they hit them . no denying that . but those buildings came down like a planned demo.

I would not be shocked to learn the whole thing was planned even while georgie1 held the reigns. HE was CIA you know!
besides, one simply does not become president by being honorable . no matter how much the naïve wish to believe it is so.

I'LL take of the foil hat , soon as you take off the blinders.

Last edited:

SWOHTR

WKR
yeah nothing is possible in 8 months.
I am simply not convinced that those planes took down those buildings . sure they hit them . no denying that . but those buildings came down like a planned demo.

I would not be shocked to learn the whole thing was planned even while georgie1 held the reigns. HE was CIA you know!
besides, one simply does not become president by being honorable . no matter how much the naïve wish to believe it is so.

I'LL take of the foil hat , soon as you take off the blinders.
Have you ever worked for the government...?

kiddogy

WKR
Have you ever worked for the government...?
lol . of coarse I have! still do . anyone who ever worked , worked for the government. I have however ,never been on their payroll.

Last edited: