7mm mag bullet help

I found a few boxes of 140g Accubonds at sportsman's warehouse a few weeks ago on the shelf. No prices on them. Grabbed 2 and a pound of 4831sc (no price on that either. With sales tax it was $200 bucks. I reluctantly crapped myself, but paid it. It's available, but be prepared for the violation. Great bullets though and will work well for you.

We’ve killed a lot of deer and a couple of bulls with the 140 AB, but through the 7mm-08. Great bullet. Why 140 and not 160 in a 7mm Rem Mag?

P

I've switched to hammer bullets. I used to shoot the 140/160 accubonds, or 140ttsx. The hammers blow everything else away accuracy wise, and are always in stock. Screw Nosler for not selling components for 3 years. The hammers are better and about the same price since nosler's prices went up substantially.

140 or 160gr. nosler partitions.
I buy blems and have not had any issues with them in accuracy in my hunting loads.
For that particular application, I like the Barnes TTSX 150 gr. For most everything else I like 160 gr Nosler partition but as many will say whatever your gun likes the best is what you should take. If you’ve got the ballistics figured out a good hit is what matters most.

We’ve killed a lot of deer and a couple of bulls with the 140 AB, but through the 7mm-08. Great bullet. Why 140 and not 160 in a 7mm Rem Mag?

P
I run them in a .280 and a 7mm-08 (.284). Don't own a 7mm mag. I run 140 Accubonds in my .270 short mag and enjoy the performance there as well.

I run Barnes because I have too. I hunt CA and out of state so I had to go that route. There is a lot of info on this site against monos. I had no choice to be hunting legally.

Back