750W Fat Tire E Bike- $275

Hnthrdr

WKR
Yep if it sucks i am betting I can hock the thing on FB market place for at least what I paid for it if not double, living in Co has its perks

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
Thanks @Vansomerenc and talk about an impulse purchase!????? :eek:

For $325 for an Ebike, warranty and tax, and from Amazon, it is an easy purchase decision.

Heck, I don't even need/want one, but just maybe I'll be an EB convert. :D

Eddie

gostovp

WKR
I just bought two of em, one for me and the wife… she was interested in it so wanted me to get one for her to

OP
Vansomerenc

Check the comments on this thread from SlickDeals… I’m wondering if we got scammed???
Between the protections through Amazon and your credit card it’ll be fine. Nothing worth while comes with out risk

gostovp

WKR
I’m a pessimist… I’ve got a bad feeling about this… what if they ship us something that isn’t a bike?

OP
Vansomerenc
I’m a pessimist… I’ve got a bad feeling about this… what if they ship us something that isn’t a bike?
Credit card charge backs are amazing. I had visa fight someone and refund me over a used Sitka vest on Facebook marketplace. Add on top of that with the amount of these sold Amazon isn’t gonna take a black eye this big. There is gonna be tons of forums alone for evidence if you get a box of rock.

CorbLand

WKR
It ships from Amazon. Do you think that Amazon is going to screw you?

If you dont get what you ordered, then you file a claim with your CC and its really on them to sort it all out. If enough people file the exact same claim, across multiple companies, somebody is going to look into it.

Honestly, you are safer buying this than you would be giving a family member 20 bucks.

OP
Vansomerenc
I could see all these orders getting canceled for sure. But it’s been a pleasure riding this roller coaster with you gentlemen