75 Hard

In 2023 I decided to join a proper gym and this year i am more conscious about my own health. This year I spent 2 hours daily working out. Sometimes I think I open a gym at home.
I have found with home gyms that when I lack motivation it is really easy to just skip gym day when it’s at home. It sort of became just “there” I suppose. With a gym membership, I can throw back pre-workout/ or not, and hop in the car. Once I’m driving it’s an easy kill to just hit the gym. I guess I’ve found it easier to just get in the car (ending at the gym), than gym it at my house on the hard days.

I did 75 Hard this spring before I hit 40 this summer. It was great, minus a restart at day 40 after my whole household got Covid. Felt good to finish it, and it really restarted good habits that I'd let slide out of laziness.

Hmon127

FNG
Ran 75 Hard last year! Really enjoyed it. Outdoor workouts consisted of Rucking, tire flips/ sledgehammer and a ton of carry variations. Farmers walks, sandbag carries etc. Hill Sprints, Sled pulls/ Pushes.