7 prc 180 ELDM Bullet tumbling

OP
RiverRatMatt
Availability is always a factor, whenever you pick a new bullet always check its SG stability factor with your actual twist rate before buying. A lot of people dont. I dont know how often it happens bt have always hear a rifles actual twist rate can be off from its advertised twist rate, if even just a little and one selects a bullet listed for the advertized twist rate things can tumble. Its best to pick a bullet with a twist rate slower than your barrels for best stability.

Odds are your barrel is 8 twist as its advetized, your bullet is advetized an 8 twist... it "should" work but what if your barrels actual twist is 8.2...

It still could be your suppressor is not perfectly concentric or something. I would still test without the can to rule that out.
if the round was contacting the suppressor you’d think it would’ve shown up earlier. I’ve shot a total of two boxes of rounds (40 shots) and only had issues with the last two. That’s why I’m a little lost. I’ll do this things you suggested though. I appreciate the advice!

Koda_

Lil-Rokslider
if the round was contacting the suppressor you’d think it would’ve shown up earlier. I’ve shot a total of two boxes of rounds (40 shots) and only had issues with the last two. That’s why I’m a little lost. I’ll do this things you suggested though. I appreciate the advice!
I hear ya, short of a professional gunsmith were limited to the communities collective experience. Those are the things I would double check, bbb twist and suppressor interference.

It sounds like your shooting factory ammo? I would check if the boxes are all from the same production lot, if not isolate the lot with the tumbling bullets. A chronograph would help to know how consistent the velocities are between lots.
In the end if its not your rifle setup then all you can do is find different ammo or bullet.

TxLite

WKR
You could just have birds in the rifling that are chewing the jacket up. If it was me I’d try it again without the suppressor and if it’s still doing it I’d start an RMA with Bergara to have it checked out.

suppressors can shoot loose - that's the most likely cause until proven otherwise

the twist rate didn't magically change while you were shooting. you might have one of the special bergara rust finished barrels that is wrecking your bullets, or be missing a chunk of rifling. I doubt it's a smooth bore because you would have noticed some other issues (like blown primers).