6mm Creedmoor reloading......SRP or LRP?

I use SRP, but in light of the current primer situation I would say have both on hand. That is one of the benefits of this cartridge, you aren't tied to one primer type.

Bumping an old thread.

Was maybe 28 degrees yesterday and I was getting hang fires with berger factory 6 creed 95 CH ammo. 3 rounds in a row. Just a fraction of a second delay but was clear there was a pause after the firing pin fell until the round went. I was proud that they still went into a tight little group but it definitely firmed up my stance to stick with LRP for hunting. Not sure what primers they use, 450s are likely better, but i'm not really interested in being on the edge.

BULLBLASTER

Lil-Rokslider
Never a problem for me in 3 burned out 6creed barrels. Using the same set of necked down 6.5 creed brass in all 3 barrels. From subzero to 100+ temps.
The loaded neck diameter on my necked down 6.5 brass is the exact same as the factory 6 brass.

Never a problem for me in 3 burned out 6creed barrels. Using the same set of necked down 6.5 creed brass in all 3 barrels. From subzero to 100+ temps.
The loaded neck diameter on my necked down 6.5 brass is the exact same as the factory 6 brass.

What primers do you typically use?