6.5 LRM loads

Is anybody running a 6.5 LRM? I’m running 73gr of N570 with 156 Bergers out of a 22in barrel at 3125. Good accuracy. But think I’d like to switch to h1000 for more barrel life and it’s my favorite powder. What are others running or have tried?

OP
Gear-Reviewer
You're probably on your own to figure this one out, 6.5 LRM is probably one of the more rare wildcats and I doubt you'll get much help. Good luck man.

Agreed, I figured I’d see what I can figure out. It’s a good design with no belt and a long neck. Surprised more haven’t done it.

I think the early Hornady brass scared away a lot of folks from using the LRM case, but I've heard that LRM brass is now made by ADG? If that's true then it opens a few doors for folks.

OP
Gear-Reviewer
I think the early Hornady brass scared away a lot of folks from using the LRM case, but I've heard that LRM brass is now made by ADG? If that's true then it opens a few doors for folks.
Yes it is made by adg. Much better. We actually shortened Lapua 300 prc brass for mine since they didn’t have all adg yet for it.